Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

It's strange, I haven't heard any macon co fans talking about why this team will beat Lipscomb, just a lot about silver spoons and not enough visitor seating. Probably because no matter what is said on here, deep down you know you can't win this game. Or maybe because your program hasn't ever done anything worth talking about.Getting into the playoffs at 5-5 is a shame. Tell the seniors to enjoy their last week of football ever this week.

macon co doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs, and that will show on Friday night.

well you wanted to hear from Macon County fan why this team will beat David Lipscomb and tell us how much of a shame you think it is that Macon made the playoffs with a 5-5 record, and our program hasnt ever done anything. I am and will continue to be a Proud Macon Coounty Fan, and i think and beleive that if Macon County wins this game it will be because they will come into this game knowing what they have to do and doing it. As far as the Seniors, they are enjoying having won some games this year and wanting it to continue. I think that this game will come down to who wants it more. Who do you think you are to be judging Macon County Fans? As a parent and Proud Macon County Fan I dont think you have the right to be judgemental against us just because we dont measure up to your standards!!!! Best of luck friday night Tigers.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am a Bulldog since I commented on the Smyrna thread...and I am a Patriot since I commented on Oakland's thread...and I am a Mustang since I commented on this thread...and why not throw in Tigers since I commented on them as well.

This will be the last time I reply to anymore of your comments since your I.Q. level is equivalent to a donkey.

And as far as your conversation with your wife, maybe you should tell her to stay away from the goats over there...but I guess she needs someone to speak to in order to have an intelligent conversation.

donkey's are extremely intelligent animals. and my wife has never met/or spoken to your husband. :thumb:

yeah, you're a westmoreland fan, i wouldn't admit it this year either. and i'll betcha a coke cola my IQ has yours beat by 20 points. :geek:^_^

Don't you mean the government's money? They won't let you in the gate with your welfare check. Oh, and High school concession stands don't accept food stamps either.

Why are you such a douche? Is it because you've got that silver spoon of yours up ur ace? Or is it somethin along the lines of you can't get something you really want? Cause you seem like the kind of person that when you were a kid you complained and whined until you got exactly what you wanted. Who are you to judge people on the way they live or because they don't have as much money as you? We will all be judged one day and yours is comin too. Back to what this topic is for... Good luck MC. Play like you know you can and everything will take care of itself.

I guess I am a Bulldog since I commented on the Smyrna thread...and I am a Patriot since I commented on Oakland's thread...and I am a Mustang since I commented on this thread...and why not throw in Tigers since I commented on them as well.

This will be the last time I reply to anymore of your comments since your I.Q. level is equivalent to a donkey.

And as far as your conversation with your wife, maybe you should tell her to stay away from the goats over there...but I guess she needs someone to speak to in order to have an intelligent conversation.

Well...your name isn't spreadpatriot...or spreadbulldog...spreadmustang...or even spreadtiger :D Yeah...the snowman has you pegged... ;)

Wellll.....from what I can tell.......DL is much improved from when we beat them earlier in the year and Giles.....How about that ....we beat the #2 and the #3 seed and turn up as a #5 seed......dug our own grave with injuries and poor play at times.

I wish snoball would stop holding back....too mild...too soft spoken

I would like to add that again this year about the TSSAA.....if you want the war ended in IRAQ and Afghanistan.....all you have to do is put the TSSAA guys in charge of the Taliban.....things would be so screwed up...our troops would be home in 90 days

donkey's are extremely intelligent animals. and my wife has never met/or spoken to your husband. :thumb:

yeah, you're a westmoreland fan, i wouldn't admit it this year either. and i'll betcha a coke cola my IQ has yours beat by 20 points. :geek:^_^

snowball, i would say your more like 50 points smarter than him.he's still trying to read the directions to hooked on pyonics.look at it this way speadeagle,there's always hope and even you can spell that,i think.i hope ya can,see there's that word again-hope. i know ya can copy it and here's one more example. i HOPE your eagles have a better season next year. :roflol:

Edited by strongside69

Wellll.....from what I can tell.......DL is much improved from when we beat them earlier in the year and Giles.....How about that ....we beat the #2 and the #3 seed and turn up as a #5 seed......dug our own grave with injuries and poor play at times.

I wish snoball would stop holding back....too mild...too soft spoken

I would like to add that again this year about the TSSAA.....if you want the war ended in IRAQ and Afghanistan.....all you have to do is put the TSSAA guys in charge of the Taliban.....things would be so screwed up...our troops would be home in 90 days

Top ten post of the year.

I predict....this thread is closed thread by Friday night.

DL, since you don't play them in regular season, be assured if this thread stays open, it will be at least 10 pages by weeks end. Macon is nothing if not believers in their teams ability and evidently most have extra time and computers. :) They are excited to be in the playoffs and will bring a hard playing team however if this game were played on the message board, Macon and TC team up and there is no stopping them. :popcorneater:

However, this game is played on the field. DL expects and is used to being deep in the playoffs, and come off as a bit "silver-spoonish" in demeanor and of course, and whether it's true or not, most public-schools believe private schools recruit, and I don't think any discussion will convince many otherwise.

Regardless, DL COULD overlook Macon. Macon's Mark Pemberton MAY do extra credit homework. Macon MAY sneak up on DL. Not betting on it, but it could happen, I suppose.

5 pages in 36 hours ...tried to tell ya....DL won"t win on

CoachT.

Why are you such a douche? Is it because you've got that silver spoon of yours up ur ace? Or is it somethin along the lines of you can't get something you really want? Cause you seem like the kind of person that when you were a kid you complained and whined until you got exactly what you wanted. Who are you to judge people on the way they live or because they don't have as much money as you? We will all be judged one day and yours is comin too. Back to what this topic is for... Good luck MC. Play like you know you can and everything will take care of itself.

Most of the people on this thread saying these things back to MC, are not DL posters. Actually, it's been very quiet from the DL side. We're looking for to the game this Friday.