Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

David Lipscomb can be beat. They have lost 3 and Page a AAA school lost to a single A so how can these rich folk think we cant even compete.....gimme a break. Macon was tied with goodpasture at half and came out on the first drive and almost took the lead.....Macon has competed all year besides WH and they just didnt play all night. I guarantee the mustangs will know macon from now on if they dont know now!!!!

Page is 4a. They lost when their backfield was out with injuries. Macon would not beat Page.

Macon may beat DL but I doubt it this year. The key to beating DL is having the same group playing against them at least two years in a row. If you look at them on film you will see they only run 7 plays mixed with a couple of passes. Everyone knows it but with their discipline & execution it becomes hard to stop. We are Giles. No one understands this better than us. 8-)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why waste your money on this game when it won't be close...Macon has NO CHANCE in this game. And what's the deal with you using all of these smiley faces at the end of your posts? Looks a little fruity to me, but maybe that's because I'm not from Macon.

neither am i. and it sounds like you're a self appointed guru on all things fruity. :mellow: don't know why you're throwing that out there, but it does help to shed some light on your screen name. :unsure:

aren't you a westmoreland fan? how's that working out for ya... :popcorneater:

neither am i. and it sounds like you're a self appointed guru on all things fruity. :mellow: don't know why you're throwing that out there, but it does help to shed some light on your screen name. :unsure:

aren't you a westmoreland fan? how's that working out for ya... :popcorneater:

actually i have no ties to westmoreland...if you want to know how i got this screen name, just check with your wife.

back to football, macon doesn't have the talent to compete with DL...but macon apparently has the coach as long as the fans stay out of the way. i still predict an easy win for DL.

actually i have no ties to westmoreland...if you want to know how i got this screen name, just check with your wife.

back to football, macon doesn't have the talent to compete with DL...but macon apparently has the coach as long as the fans stay out of the way. i still predict an easy win for DL.

na, the first posts you made after joining coacht were on westmoreland threads, you're an eagle. no matter how ashamed you are.

i asked my wife, "what's up with this spreadeagle character and how'd he get that name?"

my wife said, "that's the spreadeagle poster that's the 'sister', right?" :huh:

i said, "yes dear."

she said, "spreadeagle probably stole that move from the goat he's so jealous of." :o

i said, "you really think so?"

she said, "he does talk about fruity stuff alot." :?

i said, "you're probably right, honey, mystery solved. goodnight." :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

well,well,well i see some people want to talk a little smack about macon.yeah d.l.should have the edge, i mean heck if got to recruitt and get all the good players from a metro area and could'nt win,i would just croak.plus i mean you got lots of french benfits. yeah macon might be kinda redneckish,but you could'nt give me a half million dollars a year to live in a traffic jam'n,over crowded,siren going off ever 10 sec.area for nothing,but that's just me.maybe some of yall would'nt like our way of life either but what does any of this have to do with the game at hand.can a public school beat a private it's hard because they have the advantage,by getting to recruitt,yes even with that little ole multiplyer slap on ya,boy that's a tough stipulapion there ant it.all any public can do is give their all.with that being said,let's give it your all macon county.your best effort is all anyone wants to see win or lose.

na, the first posts you made after joining coacht were on westmoreland threads, you're an eagle. no matter how ashamed you are.

i asked my wife, "what's up with this spreadeagle character and how'd he get that name?"

my wife said, "that's the spreadeagle poster that's the 'sister', right?" :huh:

i said, "yes dear."

she said, "spreadeagle probably stole that move from the goat he's so jealous of." :o

i said, "you really think so?"

she said, "he does talk about fruity stuff alot." :?

i said, "you're probably right, honey, mystery solved. goodnight." :roflolk:

I guess I am a Bulldog since I commented on the Smyrna thread...and I am a Patriot since I commented on Oakland's thread...and I am a Mustang since I commented on this thread...and why not throw in Tigers since I commented on them as well.

This will be the last time I reply to anymore of your comments since your I.Q. level is equivalent to a donkey.

And as far as your conversation with your wife, maybe you should tell her to stay away from the goats over there...but I guess she needs someone to speak to in order to have an intelligent conversation.

I heard Lipscomb was going to have to bring in some dumpsters for the trash from macon co to sit in...

Question for macon co: Who will be watching your meth labs while you attend the game?

i more worried about you breaking a nail typing on here and by the way how much gel do you put in your hair and one last question is your maid american or spanish.