Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

I hardly have a silver spoon in my mouth, but I will guarantee you one thing: Lipscomb's season will not end next weekend. I think you know it too, that's why you are so angry. People with little brains usually react this way. Now go buy some shoes and get back on your tractor, Jethro. Stereotyping is fun, isn't it!!??

i can take a poo in a box and slap a guarantee on it, if you like. that guarantee will mean about as much as yours does. i'm not angry at all, i'm sitting on the dirt floor of my trailer laughing at how you got all that $$$ and no sense. did you pay a writer to come up with your terrible jokes? money well spent, richie rich. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strange, I haven't heard any macon co fans talking about why this team will beat Lipscomb, just a lot about silver spoons and not enough visitor seating. Probably because no matter what is said on here, deep down you know you can't win this game. Or maybe because your program hasn't ever done anything worth talking about.Getting into the playoffs at 5-5 is a shame. Tell the seniors to enjoy their last week of football ever this week.

macon co doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs, and that will show on Friday night.

Edited by Golddust281

It's strange, I haven't heard any macon co fans talking about why this team will beat Lipscomb, just a lot about silver spoons and not enough visitor seating. Probably because no matter what is said on here, deep down you know you can't win this game. Or maybe because your program hasn't ever done anything worth talking about.Getting into the playoffs at 5-5 is a shame. Tell the seniors to enjoy their last week of football ever this week.

macon co doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs, and that will show on Friday night.

do yall have free parking or do i need to dig up a jar out of the back yard and get sum extra money to bring with me

that's right! macon didn't pay near enough for their team. why, who cares if they met the tssaa standards for getting into the playoffs! let's not even mention that a 5-5 team won the state just a few years ago. you elitists' are all the same. :roflolk:

stranger even, is the fact that you haven't stated how dl is going to win the game, but you're blasting macon fans for not doing what you're not doing. :roflolk:

hypocrisy knows no bounds... :roflolk:

Although some deem it pathetic, as DL fans about the last 5-5 team that they ended up playing in the playoffs. They overlooked them as well.

stranger even, is the fact that you haven't stated how dl is going to win the game, but you're blasting macon fans for not doing what you're not doing.

Have you seen Lipscomb play in the last 25 years? They are going to run run run run and then pass after you have been caught sleeping. That's sleeping on the play macon co fans, not with your sister, don't get excited. :roflol:

Edited by Golddust281

Have you seen Lipscomb play in the last 25 years? They are going to run run run run and then pass after you have been caught sleeping. That's sleeping on the play macon co fans, not with your sister, don't get excited. :roflol:

Livingston was a very good team who finished 4th in a very good region that season. It wouldn't be fair to compare this year's macon co team with them.

so history is relevant when it's about a point you want to make but, it's irrelevant when it's about something you disagree with?

all that money... and no sense...

sing it for us goldie!

i could wile away the hours

Conferrin' with the flowers

Consultin' with the rain

And my head I'd be scratchin'

While my thoughts were busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain

I predict....this thread is closed thread by Friday night.

DL, since you don't play them in regular season, be assured if this thread stays open, it will be at least 10 pages by weeks end. Macon is nothing if not believers in their teams ability and evidently most have extra time and computers. :) They are excited to be in the playoffs and will bring a hard playing team however if this game were played on the message board, Macon and TC team up and there is no stopping them. :popcorneater:

However, this game is played on the field. DL expects and is used to being deep in the playoffs, and come off as a bit "silver-spoonish" in demeanor and of course, and whether it's true or not, most public-schools believe private schools recruit, and I don't think any discussion will convince many otherwise.

Regardless, DL COULD overlook Macon. Macon's Mark Pemberton MAY do extra credit homework. Macon MAY sneak up on DL. Not betting on it, but it could happen, I suppose.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

that's right! macon didn't pay near enough for their team. why, who cares if they met the tssaa standards for getting into the playoffs! let's not even mention that a 5-5 team won the state just a few years ago. you elitists' are all the same. :roflolk:

This "didn't pay near enough for their team" and "silver spoon" ingorance is laughable. I think you would be VERY surprised by the financial makeup of the football players' families and the number of sacrifices that are being made by people to provide a Christian education for their kids. Not complaining - it's a choice. But don't confuse DL with the D-II schools that provide financial aid for athletes.