Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Directions to Lipscomb

As soon as you see the college on the right (Gym), just turn left on Caldwell and the field is a few blocks on the right. You can see Caldwell on the map.

If you guys bring more than 200 fans, bring a chair, unless you decide to sit on the home side.

Thanks a bunch Ogor. I thank you kindly for that info. Never been to the campus before. This might prove my point...had to get directions from a good Bobcat fan.

Thanks a bunch Ogor. I thank you kindly for that info. Never been to the campus before. This might prove my point...had to get directions from a good Bobcat fan.

Wishbone, Macon will feel right at home. Actually, like Macon, DL's stadium is boxed in by small houses and you might find a deal on parking in a driveway. They have parking but you will have to get there early to get one in the parking lot. Ogor is right about seating.. Not much and some may want to sit on DL's side but don't expect to feel welcome, and don't dare sit in the cushioned purple and gold recliners. They are reserved. Just like Macon, they will bring their fans.

DL has playmakers and Officer will make the Tigers work. I don't think DL will make it to Cookeville although they may go to Round 3. Macon may sneak up on them and take them down, but they beat Goodpasture so even if MC loses there will nothing to hang your heads about.

The Mustangs have a website that they normally put up Game Day notes but I don't know if they still do or not.

Good Luck to both teams.

snowball, i would say your more like 50 points smarter than him.he's still trying to read the directions to hooked on pyonics.look at it this way speadeagle,there's always hope and even you can spell that,i think.i hope ya can,see there's that word again-hope. i know ya can copy it and here's one more example. i HOPE your eagles have a better season next year. :roflol:

I would look at the overall matchup record between Westmoreland and Macon before mouthing off about the two schools. And look at the overall tradition of the two schools. Granted, Westmoreland isn't the greatest football school, and don't have much to brag about...but they sure have Macon beat.

Now back to the actual topic on this thread...LIPSCOMB wins easily...

MUSTANGS- 41

TIGERETTES- 9

Hope the game is as fun as reading the posts. DL is always a tough place to play and tough for visitors with lots of fans. It is small on the visitors side as has been stated, so get there early. Other than that, DL is always a gracious host.

For those who have been questioning the whole private/public thing, DL does not recruit. (I know some refuse to believe that, but it is the truth.) Their top running back has been there since Kindergarten. So has the majority of their other 22 starters. Everybody either came in Kindergarten or in 4th or 5th Grade. The recruiting schools always have several D1 prospects. If you look at history, DL rarely has one. To my knowledge, they have had 2 in the last 12 years.

No doubt Macon will come to play. DL won't take them lightly. It could be a good game. That is why they play them. You have to win it on the field and not on the message board. Good luck to all. Safe travels to the Tigers. Dress warmly, it will be a cold one. The hot chocolate will be flowing.

Hope the game is as fun as reading the posts. DL is always a tough place to play and tough for visitors with lots of fans. It is small on the visitors side as has been stated, so get there early. Other than that, DL is always a gracious host.

For those who have been questioning the whole private/public thing, DL does not recruit. (I know some refuse to believe that, but it is the truth.) Their top running back has been there since Kindergarten. So has the majority of their other 22 starters. Everybody either came in Kindergarten or in 4th or 5th Grade. The recruiting schools always have several D1 prospects. If you look at history, DL rarely has one. To my knowledge, they have had 2 in the last 12 years.

No doubt Macon will come to play. DL won't take them lightly. It could be a good game. That is why they play them. You have to win it on the field and not on the message board. Good luck to all. Safe travels to the Tigers. Dress warmly, it will be a cold one. The hot chocolate will be flowing.

Great Post!

...and how long after that did he start playing? :lol: It seems like he's been there forever.