Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice, but I'll spend my money how I see fit. Now does anyone have good directions to the field?

Directions to Lipscomb

As soon as you see the college on the right (Gym), just turn left on Caldwell and the field is a few blocks on the right. You can see Caldwell on the map.

If you guys bring more than 200 fans, bring a chair, unless you decide to sit on the home side.

Directions to Lipscomb

As soon as you see the college on the right (Gym), just turn left on Caldwell and the field is a few blocks on the right. You can see Caldwell on the map.

If you guys bring more than 200 fans, bring a chair, unless you decide to sit on the home side.

Macon will bring a lot more than 200...I would think. Maybe they can get there early and sit on DL's side... :o

Don't you mean the government's money? They won't let you in the gate with your welfare check. Oh, and High school concession stands don't accept food stamps either.

well i tell yoo wut my macon boyz gonna come down thur and find a way to win, we gonna spit baccer juice in ya eyes an everythin, yall aint gonna wont none after we done wit ya

Macon will bring a lot more than 200...I would think. Maybe they can get there early and sit on DL's side... :o

Go ahead and sit on the DL side. It's just harder to slip out quietly after you get your tails whipped!

BTW - I predict an easy DL victory if the intensity and focus is anywhere near this last week. Also, I haven't seen many 60+ points games for DL. Coach MacAdams and staff are a class act and will sunstitute freely once a 35 point margin is achieved.

Edited by sportsnutdad

Go ahead and sit on the DL side. It's just harder to slip out quietly after you get your tails whipped!

BTW - I predict an easy DL victory if the intensity and focus is anywhere near this last week. Also, I haven't seen many 60+ points games for DL. Coach MacAdams and staff are a class act and will sunstitute freely once a 35 point margin is achieved.

They will be subbing early then because DL will be up 42-0 at halftime. Macon stinks!!! :roflolk:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

David Lipscomb can be beat. They have lost 3 and Page a AAA school lost to a single A so how can these rich folk think we cant even compete.....gimme a break. Macon was tied with goodpasture at half and came out on the first drive and almost took the lead.....Macon has competed all year besides WH and they just didnt play all night. I guarantee the mustangs will know macon from now on if they dont know now!!!!

well i tell yoo wut my macon boyz gonna come down thur and find a way to win, we gonna spit baccer juice in ya eyes an everythin, yall aint gonna wont none after we done wit ya

Just leave your goats in the back of your Dodge pickup truck please. They can't sit with you in the stands.

Edited by spreadeagle