Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon county will bring the whole town,county to the Macadams turf friday night. The will come in buses, trucks, Harleys, tractors and whatever else it takes to get there. They will fill the visitors stands, then spill over to the home stands. They will come with thermuses of hot coffee, hot chocolate and other warm beverages. They will take over and chant long before the game begins. There boys will believe and be capable of playing hard. They know the history of Livingston academy and are ready for history to repeat itself. Watch out Lipscomb. Don't take this one lightly or you will gat burned.

Macon county will bring the whole town,county to the Macadams turf friday night. The will come in buses, trucks, Harleys, tractors and whatever else it takes to get there. They will fill the visitors stands, then spill over to the home stands. They will come with thermuses of hot coffee, hot chocolate and other warm beverages. They will take over and chant long before the game begins. There boys will believe and be capable of playing hard. They know the history of Livingston academy and are ready for history to repeat itself. Watch out Lipscomb. Don't take this one lightly or you will gat burned.

If the Mustangs that beat Goodpasture show up all that won"t be enough. And there will also be an Officer in the house.

Yawn. Lipscomb has heard all of this before. "We're coming to take over your stadium, were bringing the whole town etc, etc......" Go back 15 years and look at Lipscomb's home playoff record and see how much any of that matters.

Edited by Golddust281

rock on gold dust woman,

take your silver spoon

and dig your grave... :popcorneater:

I say forget the visitors side. Have everyone sit on the home side. Barely enough seating for a visiting band at Lipscomb. Maybe they will get the message and allocate sum monies from recruiting toward more seating for fans :roflol:

Have to give their student body props thought. They had a huge turnout and really got into the game :thumb:

I say forget the visitors side. Have everyone sit on the home side. Barely enough seating for a visiting band at Lipscomb. Maybe they will get the message and allocate sum monies from recruiting toward more seating for fans :roflol:

Have to give their student body props thought. They had a huge turnout and really got into the game :thumb:

those were probably hired actors... :roflolk:

rock on gold dust woman,

take your silver spoon

and dig your grave... :popcorneater:

I hardly have a silver spoon in my mouth, but I will guarantee you one thing: Lipscomb's season will not end next weekend. I think you know it too, that's why you are so angry. People with little brains usually react this way. Now go buy some shoes and get back on your tractor, Jethro. Stereotyping is fun, isn't it!!??

I hardly have a silver spoon in my mouth, but I will guarantee you one thing: Lipscomb's season will not end next weekend. I think you know it too, that's why you are so angry. People with little brains usually react this way. Now go buy some shoes and get back on your tractor, Jethro. Stereotyping is fun, isn't it!!??

if you dont mind place some cups on the vistor side so i can spit my baccer juice yeee haw GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Edited by PEBBLESTICK