Macon @ David Lipscomb

geo1126

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this a better game than people will say on here. I think more pressure is on DL and Macon has nothing to lose......Macon by a TD.

Macon couldn't even beat Greenbrier, They will get their butts handed to them. It will be an awful game. David Lipscomb wins easy and will probably call the dogs off in the 2nd quarter. What in the world can Macon do to possibly have a shot at winning this game? I have seen them play and they are just not very good. Decent QB, but that's about it.

Thanks guys for the support.....a few more of these will sure fuel the Tigers more.....Ask smith co if macon will be easy....btw greenbrier was lucky against us and westmoreland beat them and macon beat west so this region is tough to say the least. I see this thread going 15 pages

That's why we play the games people. Sure Lipscomb is the favorite and they should be, but anyone can win on any given night. Just ask David Lipscomb themselves about losing to a 5-5 Livingston Academy who walked away with the gold ball. That's the beauty of high school football. Macon has played everyone tough except for White House regardless of what the scores say. Goodpasture is a common foe of both and that game was 27-27 at the half. I think it will be a good game if Macon plays good defense and limits turnovers. But I would still give Lipscomb the nod of being the favorite with Playoff experience and they are at home. Good luck to both teams.

Macon couldn't even beat Greenbrier, They will get their butts handed to them. It will be an awful game. David Lipscomb wins easy and will probably call the dogs off in the 2nd quarter. What in the world can Macon do to possibly have a shot at winning this game? I have seen them play and they are just not very good. Decent QB, but that's about it.

If macon hadn't turned the ball over 5 times that game would've ended different. Greenbrier never really did stop macon from movin. They just didn't hold onto it. Good luck macon. First time this bunch of seniors have ever been to the playoffs.

Thanks guys for the support.....a few more of these will sure fuel the Tigers more.....Ask smith co if macon will be easy....btw greenbrier was lucky against us and westmoreland beat them and macon beat west so this region is tough to say the least. I see this thread going 15 pages

So greenbrier was 20 pts luckier than you guys? is that what you're saying?

Edited by hokiehokiehi15

I see this a better game than people will say on here. I think more pressure is on DL and Macon has nothing to lose......Macon by a TD.

I agree. I believe Macon can hang with DL if they can put everything together. Macon will have to pass more than run and hold on to the football just to compete let along win.