Who wins Mr. Football 6a

KingJ

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it would be good to see Bryson get it since I have been watching him for these last 4 years, it is hard to argue against Mathers. Everyone said the "weak" early schedule was what got him the yards, but these last 3 games he has proven he is the real deal. The game against Smyrna was a little mis-leading. True he only had less than 80 yards, but 75 of them were in the first half and got less than 5 carries in the 2nd half. A lot of people in the Smyrna stands were wondering if he was injured in some way....nobody has since confirmed that though.

I'll throw a name out for what he has done leading the Dobyns-Bennett offense as well as a great defensive playmaker on the number 2 team in the state this year.QB-DB Sean Seabolt.

If there is a better player than Sean Seabolt out there, then he must be special! He should definitley be playing at the next level. He runs the triple option very well and is no slouch at defense. I've seen Devrin Young play and no doubt that he would be deserving of this title also. Let's keep these young men inside the borders of TN!