West Creek Coyotes at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry Co. IS the only high school in the county...so that would be yes, no, yes and a team that will not be playing next week.

Thanks for the response. I'm from Clarksville where our football players are spread over the county, not just concentrated at one school. I'm also VERY proud of C'ville Northeast and CHS for two wins against the odds last night. Who does HC play next week? I wish you luck, but hoping one of our C'ville teams will take it to the top....Montgomery County has alot to prove to the one horse (one school) teams. As far as horn man, when does he graduate? He's really annoying.:)

Thanks for the response. I'm from Clarksville where our football players are spread over the county, not just concentrated at one school. I'm also VERY proud of C'ville Northeast and CHS for two wins against the odds last night. Who does HC play next week? I wish you luck, but hoping one of our C'ville teams will take it to the top....Montgomery County has alot to prove to the one horse (one school) teams. As far as horn man, when does he graduate? He's really annoying.:)

Well according to the 2009 census Montgomery co has 43,400 kids under 18 years old, henry co has 6600. So looks like 6 or 7 clarksville schools and 1 henry co school spreads the talent level equally. There are pros and cons on both sides, community support is usually much greater for "one horse" teams, but more travel is involved. (clarksville plays 5 teams a year and never leave the city - hc's closest game is NW) Also congrats to the 3 district 10 teams that continue to play another day.

BTW i like our "one horse team" GO BIG RED!

well first off, you and your ignorance is really annoying. Secondly, You have plenty of talent in clarksville, your coaching is what is lacking.

OK for starters, Gallatin, Henersonville, and Beech are not quite as good as they were last year, while we are somewhat better. I think we were lucky to win ten games last year. I think Springfield, Clarksville, and NE are just OK teams at best. We will beat any of them with ease. West Creek is not worthy of the playoffs. Now moving to Quad 4. Northside is a #2 seed and I can promise you that while they are pretty good, they are scared to death that Melrose (a #7 seed)is their opponent. My belief is that Melrose would beat EVERYONE in Quad 3 (including us), and they are a #7 seed! I don't sell us short but I am not sure that we have the athletes to beat Melrose (I don't think we did last year either). Ridgeway is a #1 seed and they play a 4-6 team (East) who is seeded #8 and would likely beat 75% or more of the teams in Quad 3. Hardin County is the worst team in Quad 4 and they have NO CHANCE against Mitchell. Craigmont and Dyer County are about like Gallatin, Hendersonville, and Beech, minus the reputation and respect. I would love to see us play a more competitive playoff opponent in round one (but I am not coaching anymore). I am CERTAIN that the HC coaches are thrilled to be in Quad 3, so they will only have to face one team from Quad 4, and they are hoping and praying that that one team...Ridgeway...gets upset before round 4.

Looks like you were right on target this week. You make me laugh with your arrongance, you get on here and act like memphis teams are ten times better when you have not seen a single one play a down of football, and by the way look how they did. Wether you realize or not we are pretty good here at HC, and we have a good shot at a state title. If your gonna continue to post, why don't you try being positive about the team your posting for? thank you that is all.

Edited by Patriot Pride W.A.O.

well first off, you and your ignorance is really annoying. Secondly, You have plenty of talent in clarksville, your coaching is what is lacking.

Not trying to annoy and certainly agree that some of our coaching is the pits! One being, your former coach Gaddis' friend, Coach Schrenky-Dink, that coached at Northwest. Yikes, glad he moved on to Cannon County...closer to that Alabama line where he is from.

You think this will finally be the year that HC's takes it on up to Murfreesboro? Who did knock off HC last year? I wish HC luck, it's great to have hometown pride for your team....and when you pull in with your busloads, it's impressive....What colleges do some of those top players attend? Who is playing? would like to see some of that...to see if the magic has carried on for some of them.