Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

That is true but I'm guessing they are wanting to save as much as they can. Beats me though. I guess looking at it like this makes sense.

Playing Greeneville is good prep but them walloping us like they did this year probably didn't help us as much as we thought. Now our first game vs HV was a game that we could learn from but getting overwhelmed by Greeneville when we really didn't play that bad of a game didn't do us any favors.

I know they say getting beat shows you what you need to work on but when you play a pretty good game and just get out gunned by a more talented team(Greeneville) you don't really learn much. I hope that makes a little sense?

My original point was that they might just want to play a local team as there are some decent teams around here that we do have a chance of beating. At this point playing Greeneville probably wouldn't do much other than get a good gate and pad some stats lol Now next year we should have a solid team that might be able to keep it closer but we'll never know now unfortunately. So less travel, possible chance of winning, and being able to see where we need to work on I guess outweighs playing the powerhouses.

Also odds are we won't see another team like Greeneville this year or for years to come other than Alcoa.

Edited by EHSTrack06

I am glad EHS picked up Boone and South and I understand travel was the reason to drop CAK and Asheville. I do not understand why EHS dropped Greeneville? I heard EHS picked up JJ Kelly and Watauga County, NC. JJ Kelly is farther than Greeneville and I bet their stadium is nowhere near as nice as Greeneville.

I predict EHS 21-7 over CD.

Edited by Tab

I am glad EHS picked up Boone and South and I understand travel was the reason to drop CAK and Asheville. I do not understand why EHS dropped Greeneville? I heard EHS picked up JJ Kelly and Watauga County, NC. JJ Kelly is farther than Greeneville and I bet their stadium is nowhere near as nice as Greeneville.

I predict EHS 21-7 over CD.

This is the second time Witten has dropped Greeneville...

This is the second time Witten has dropped Greeneville...

First time it wasnt Witten that dropped Greenville and everyone stop skirting around why they got dropped! They are GOOD! Greenville would do the same thing if the rolls were reversed. So its not that were scared, its smart when playing you gets us nothing but a lose and injuries. We pick up a smaller school or one not as good and its a win,win situation. And thats the whole truth!

First time it wasnt Witten that dropped Greenville and everyone stop skirting around why they got dropped! They are GOOD! Greenville would do the same thing if the rolls were reversed. So its not that were scared, its smart when playing you gets us nothing but a lose and injuries. We pick up a smaller school or one not as good and its a win,win situation. And thats the whole truth!

Wel Greeneville picked up Science Hill, Mowest and ALCOA!!! 4th Team is still in works...So Greeneville has done the opposite and picked up harder teams :thumb:

If tssaa does as expected and tweaks the formula to give more weight to strength of schedule, this could backfire, particularly in tight conferences.

True! But who knows what the T$$AA will do. But if you all got Alcoa I pray its on our open date cause I would love to cheer for the Devils as they beat them!

If it's all true as it shld be it will be a week 5 match up!

We lose 7 seniors and only 5 of them start I think. The Devils have more depth then they ever have. They have more than any 4a team :thumb:

witten calls the shots cak ashville and greenville were dropped because they are all losses no other reason money is no object to etown but when they cant beat them they drop them thats a fact the teams etown picked up witten feels will all b wins he is mad because he has to travel to little chuckey doak.news flash shawn u dont want to to travel to schools like cd and hv play where u belong instead of playing down u etown guys are a joke always have to cry and whine and moan when u lose.

i wasnt asking who u guys beat in the past 5 years buddy i was asking about this season u beat sullivan north and happy valley congrats man u guys are champs and the other teams might i add ill just say there records for you Volunteer 2-8 johnson county 2-8 unicoi county 1-9 and sullivan east 0-10 now thats 4 out of your six wins buddys the other two i give props happy valley and sullivan north but its gonna be a good game my knights play alot better at home.

you are so right all etown can do is play down to win every team they played that was the same size beat them now they cry because they dont like ur field they make fun of smaller less funded county schools i hope cd rolls