Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

Thats prob in there with phase 4 lol. I think the stadium looks amazing already I cant wait to see it after 3 more phases.

You still down on the coast? I thought we would be heading down that way but plans have changed. Looks like we're hanging out here for a while longer

You still down on the coast? I thought we would be heading down that way but plans have changed. Looks like we're hanging out here for a while longer

yup still in the Sip. If you hurry you'll make it just in time for the 50 degree winters lol. Oh and you could give me a hand with the CoachT Mississippi site to

If they do they are nowhere nearly as good at it as you guys are, ya'll have it down to a science. Greeneville is catching on though. If TSSAA were smart they would put all you guys in one conference, play against each other every week, huge crowds more money for them, ESPN and you wouldn't have to bother playing those piddly little non recruiting non pay and play schools.

Hopefully the F5 will see Betsy soon. That is if Betsy makes it. It will be nice to see a beat down, again. It is real funny how Betsy fans ran their mouth about how good Betsy was last year. then, when Betsy got whipped on their home field (of which I was not impressed at all), Betsy suddenly wants to accuse the better team of cheating. Oh well, keep it up. Those excuses won't mean much in about 4 weeks! Hopefully, that is! Maybe the TSSAA can force Betsy to put the F5 on their schedule each year. Man, that would be great. Good luck Betsy the F5 nation is pulling for ya! :thumb::roflol::roflol:

Actually, it is "Back in Black" by ACDC...you know the CDHS mascot is the Black Knight. That tradition was started 30 years ago. As for the woods, I guess you could call the line of trees at one end of the football field woods, but that's where the field has always been located. Our football facilities in Greene County don't compare with GHS or Elizabethton or many other high schools around East Tennessee. We don't have Jason Witten or Scott Niswonger giving money to enhance our facilities. I mean, it is what it is! And who doesn't like a fog/smoke machine? Hello, it's high school football! Have fun while you can!

Are the Black Knights outmatched against the Cyclones? Probably so, but if you only went by that why would anyone ever suit up and play the game?

I think the woods thing to back in black will be awesome! But please leave the Witten money we dont get out of it! Dude have you been to our stadium in a while? We have no upgrades,its the same it has been since I played the 20 years ago except for new paint. Its horrible in the locker rooms,if it rains more water comes in the stadium than out.So if where getting money there just holding on to it! But cant wait to play you all I love new venues! Good luck!!

Hopefully the F5 will see Betsy soon. That is if Betsy makes it. It will be nice to see a beat down, again. It is real funny how Betsy fans ran their mouth about how good Betsy was last year. then, when Betsy got whipped on their home field (of which I was not impressed at all), Betsy suddenly wants to accuse the better team of cheating. Oh well, keep it up. Those excuses won't mean much in about 4 weeks! Hopefully, that is! Maybe the TSSAA can force Betsy to put the F5 on their schedule each year. Man, that would be great. Good luck Betsy the F5 nation is pulling for ya! :thumb::roflol::roflol:

Wow you really got me on that one! We get it the championship goes through Alcoa I for one could care less if you cheat or what you do I enjoyed watching 2 good football teams last year and you all were very good as im sure you are this year. But do you have to insult our feild,fyi we didnt paint for Alcoa it was for our kids and fans enjoyment. But just remeber this the sun dont shine in the same dogs butt everyday!!! Think back a few years were Alcoa was! ;)

I think the woods thing to back in black will be awesome! But please leave the Witten money we dont get out of it! Dude have you been to our stadium in a while? We have no upgrades,its the same it has been since I played the 20 years ago except for new paint. Its horrible in the locker rooms,if it rains more water comes in the stadium than out.So if where getting money there just holding on to it! But cant wait to play you all I love new venues! Good luck!!

I love parking in the comunity at Betsy and walking to the stadium but to be honest thats as far as it goes. The stadium is not much the seating sucks and having to sit with the nonseason ticket holders from Betsy usually turns ugly some time during the night. No ones fault just football. I hope some time in the future you get a stadium that fits your program.

Good Luck to TT and crew.Go Betsy

I love parking in the comunity at Betsy and walking to the stadium but to be honest thats as far as it goes. The stadium is not much the seating sucks and having to sit with the nonseason ticket holders from Betsy usually turns ugly some time during the night. No ones fault just football. I hope some time in the future you get a stadium that fits your program.

Good Luck to TT and crew.Go Betsy

Exactly,if you have a waiting list for season tickets you build the seats.

yes exactly. I'm not the biggest fan of always sitting by myself in the middle of the visiting teams people lol. It's a bit awkward but I've gotten used to it. I wish some of the cyclone fans wouldn't sit on the away side because some of them can be obnoxious and make the whole group of us look bad.

Don't feel like the lone ranger Bloomingdale bings its own fair share of rednecks thats why it's better to have the home side and the away side Like I said thats football

yeah but to be honest if we added more seats I'd probably still sit on the away side. I enjoy talking to people from the other team. It's fun because if people aren't sure of something(Such as why we got a female kicker/how big our school is/etc) I can have a conversation with them. Plus during most games there is a lot more room to stretch out. Now for big rival games I'd probably sit on the home side because they can get hostel but for everything else. Yeah.

yeah but to be honest if we added more seats I'd probably still sit on the away side. I enjoy talking to people from the other team. It's fun because if people aren't sure of something(Such as why we got a female kicker/how big our school is/etc) I can have a conversation with them. Plus during most games there is a lot more room to stretch out. Now for big rival games I'd probably sit on the home side because they can get hostel but for everything else. Yeah.

So you don't sit with the HV boys :roflol::roflol::roflol: