Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

\

Are you sure you want that?

If my memory is correct the score at halftime of the greenville and CD game the score was 28-7 with Gville getting the ball back to start the second half i hope CD can pull this game off but i think Elizabethton is to powerful for them with that said the score will be 42-7 Elizabethton

Edited by blade

Are you sure you want that?

I guess what I'm saying is that the seedings really don't mean a hill of beans to anyone.We have had a good season and feel we can play with most teams in the state. The coaches do an excellent job of putting the kids in positions to win. If the season ends friday, then it's been one heck of a ride. SG , I hope is not overlooking them. Here's to a good injury free game for both sides.

I cant speak for the ones basing this off of CD-SG but I am basing it off of CD-Unicoi.

Unicoi is a joke but you barely managed to escape them with a W. The only joke bigger than that was that Happy Valley got a #1 Seed.

Someone on the first page was talking about our conference. We're in the same boat as greeneville. Other than North and possibly HV there are no threats in our conference. Now you can make fun of us beating East/Unicoi/Volunteer but you conveniently left out that we also played Asheville(a loaded team dont let their record fool you), CAK(Always a 3A powerhouse and would probably have a gold ball if it wasn't for Alcoa). I'd like to see you play our non conference schedule and see how you do because I can guarantee you wouldn't beat any of our non conference teams with the exception of Volunteer. But that will never happen so have fun playing Unaka and Unicoi because DANG those games look like barn burners. The strength of your schedule will start to show in the playoffs when you have to face decent teams.

EHS by 10

And for any other team out there, if there was a year to beat Elizabethton this is the year to do it because next year will probably look a lot like last years team.

Greeneville 10-0-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

West Greene 7-3-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Claiborne 7-3-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

South Greene 6-4-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Unaka 6-4-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x North Greene 2-8-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

Cumberland Gap 2-8-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Cosby 2-8-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

Grainger 2-8-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Unicoi County 1-9-0 Division I, Class AA, District 1

I mean wow look at that Schedule! way to beat those 1A teams. Congrats and good job.

Edited by EHSTrack06

I cant speak for the ones basing this off of CD-SG but I am basing it off of CD-Unicoi.

Unicoi is a joke but you barely managed to escape them with a W. The only joke bigger than that was that Happy Valley got a #1 Seed.

Someone on the first page was talking about our conference. We're in the same boat as greeneville. Other than North and possibly HV there are no threats in our conference. Now you can make fun of us beating East/Unicoi/Volunteer but you conveniently left out that we also played Asheville(a loaded team dont let their record fool you), CAK(Always a 3A powerhouse and would probably have a gold ball if it wasn't for Alcoa). I'd like to see you play our non conference schedule and see how you do because I can guarantee you wouldn't beat any of our non conference teams with the exception of Volunteer. But that will never happen so have fun playing Unaka and Unicoi because DANG those games look like barn burners. The strength of your schedule will start to show in the playoffs when you have to face decent teams.

EHS by 10

And for any other team out there, if there was a year to beat Elizabethton this is the year to do it because next year will probably look a lot like last years team.

Greeneville 10-0-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

West Greene 7-3-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Claiborne 7-3-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

South Greene 6-4-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Unaka 6-4-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x North Greene 2-8-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

Cumberland Gap 2-8-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Cosby 2-8-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

Grainger 2-8-0 Division I, Class AA, District 2

Unicoi County 1-9-0 Division I, Class AA, District 1

I mean wow look at that Schedule! way to beat those 1A teams. Congrats and good job.

What's the deal with knocking Unaka? Did you guys not play Unicoi? Pulling for you guys but why smack us? Unaka has had a pretty good year. Edited by howsthatnow

Not knocking Unaka as a team it's more of a knock on CD. Unaka is 1A and CD is 3A. CD was talking about how good they were and how bad our conference was, I used Unaka as an example of how they play lower Division teams and we played higher division. Which on paper and in most cases the higher division teams would beat the lower division teams.

And I would pull for Unaka in a haeartbeat bc I like seeing NET do good.

Not knocking Unaka as a team it's more of a knock on CD. Unaka is 1A and CD is 3A. CD was talking about how good they were and how bad our conference was, I used Unaka as an example of how they play lower Division teams and we played higher division. Which on paper and in most cases the higher division teams would beat the lower division teams.

And I would pull for Unaka in a haeartbeat bc I like seeing NET do good.

With you big guy! :thumb: