Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

Hey Cyclone! Heard the mighty Doakers cheat too. You might want to think about boycotting the game! :roflol::roflol:

If they do they are nowhere nearly as good at it as you guys are, ya'll have it down to a science. Greeneville is catching on though. If TSSAA were smart they would put all you guys in one conference, play against each other every week, huge crowds more money for them, ESPN and you wouldn't have to bother playing those piddly little non recruiting non pay and play schools. Edited by CycloneCyclone

If they do they are nowhere nearly as good at it as you guys are, ya'll have it down to a science. Greeneville is catching on though. If TSSAA were smart they would put all you guys in one conference, play against each other every week, huge crowds more money for them, ESPN and you wouldn't have to bother playing those piddly little non recruiting non pay and play schools.

Hey I'm sure Mr.Witten can get you guys some big time recruits...Hmmm thats an Idea... :thumb:

Hey I'm sure Mr.Witten can get you guys some big time recruits...Hmmm thats an Idea... :thumb:

In Elizabethton we grow our own. Coach Witten was on the chain crew for the 7-8 year old Cyclone Grass Cutter Team playing Johnson City for the Championship yesterday. I could hear his speech to them before the game it would be something like this, "All right boys you had better play hard today and enjoy it while you can, because when you get to high school we are going to bring in some studs from NC that are going to take your positions, now let's go!! Cyclones on 3, 123 Cyclones!!!". No thanks, if thats what you have to do to get a little gold ball you can keep'em. :evil::D:evil:

Edited by CyclonePrider

In Elizabethton we grow our own. Coach Witten was on the chain crew for the 7-8 year old Cyclone Grass Cutter Team playing Johnson City for the Championship yesterday. I could hear his speech to them before the game it would be something like this, "All right boys you had better play hard today and enjoy it while you can, because when you get to high school we are going to bring in some studs from NC that are going to take your positions, now let's go!! Cyclones on 3, 123 Cyclones!!!". No thanks, if thats what you have to do to get a little gold ball you can keep'em. :evil::D:evil:

Yeah without carmichael id say betsy would have won..ha..are you telling me carmichael is responsible for 50 points himself? People always try and find ways to take away from what hard work and dedication produce. The kid is in Greeneville because he is now living with his aunt and uncle in a better situation, not because he was recruited?? Are you serious?

And IF we continue to win, we'll take our "little gold ball" anyway we can get it. But i can guaruntee you its not through recruiting players. (or paying for wins with equipment, or playing down a classification) ill save you some time and effort.... :thumb:

Amazing.... We shoulda thought of that. We could have some of our players working with the little guys. Oh wait we already do that. I am sorry to hear you don't accept transfers from outside of Elizabethton. I guess if I wanted to move to East Tennessee from somewhere else and my kid wanted to play football, I could just scratch 'ol Betsy off the list. Funny, I don't hear ya doggin' CD about their big Yankee lineman.... he's a beast. I hear he came all the way down here to play for the Black Knights. Y'all get to see him up close and personal on Friday. He and big Julius can bring the wood. Y'all might get out of the Black Hole with a win, but yer gonna have to fight for it.

We have good runnings back too speed and power we will run you on the outsides with speed and down the middle with power agaisnt greeneville we played decent in the first half but played terrible in the second ask any greeneville fan C-D took the fight to them in the first half they were only losing at the half 28-10 alot more than besty can say.

We have good runnings back too speed and power we will run you on the outsides with speed and down the middle with power agaisnt greeneville we played decent in the first half but played terrible in the second ask any greeneville fan C-D took the fight to them in the first half they were only losing at the half 28-10 alot more than besty can say.

Betsy will eat Cd alive man. I dont see any County team makin it out of round 1..Once again Greeneville is the only hope

As for recruits I speak for most in Betsy if you can play we will take you. This bull that any team wouldnt take a good player is crap. And as for the gold ball if you win it you earn it on and off the feild. Are we jealous? Sure who wouldnt be,if not why do we even play. Face it the 3a goes through Alcoa and 4a goes through Greenville until someone derails them and in time it will probably happen. Just pull for your team and quit complaining.

Oh yeah by the way Cyclones by 14 over CD.

Go Cyclones!

Go RECRUIT!!!!!!

Now I know what's wrong with you all. You've been growing your own and smoking it. Thanks, that answers a lot of questions that have been going through my mind.