Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

This year against Unaka. He got hit when they were up by 2 TD's and they took him out. Unaka brought it back to a one score game, and they put that QB back in there. t=That poor kid couldnt even WALK in a straight line. He kept tripping over his own feet. He could barely stand to hand the ball off. And the sad part was the Umpire sat there and watched him fall once and just laughed.

Well, I happen to know for a fact that the QB did not have a concussion this season or last. I was at that game and I recall him taking a hard hit. The trainer checked him out and there was no concussion or I am positive he would not have gone back in the game. Criticism of coaches is common and even expected, but your facts are wrong so I'm just setting the record straight.

and why run away besty tired of getting your #### handed to ya! explain that the reason for besty - s south droping the devils ! im listening !

I seem to recall it was just last year on Local TV Elizabethton spanked those little Devils all over the field and shut them out 10-0. I have it T-voed if you want to see it. So had we been 4a we would have brought home a ball a bit bigger then the second place one you have.

oh regards to CD coach he is a terrible winner. He has been there for awhile i played for CDMS 2005 when they starters for the sqaud of the varisty meet him. one word pathetic i vowed never to play for him and thats why i didnt the man has no intensions on winning just look at the past 3 years except for this one it was terrible. The only motivation to win games is coming from the players them selfs. The coach is there to teach the kids not just sit around and say well my morgage is payed off. He is probably one of the worst coaches i have ever seen. But one another note this is a very young team and i see them doing good next year but if CD fans wanna keep seeing a winning team they need to get rid of him period.

I seem to recall it was just last year on Local TV Elizabethton spanked those little Devils all over the field and shut them out 10-0. I have it T-voed if you want to see it. So had we been 4a we would have brought home a ball a bit bigger then the second place one you have.

Answer is NO!

Greeneville Got better and by the end of the season heading into the playoffs they were ready. If they wld have played at the end of the season it wld have been a different outcome.

I have seen both play, and I say Elizabethton pitches the shut-out, 35-0... On a side note, I now have ZERO respect for Coach Murphy after he put his QB back in a game after he had gotten a concussion when CD's lead was threatened.

he didnt have a concussion that game he got hit in the eye thats why he wears a visor now

oh regards to CD coach he is a terrible winner. He has been there for awhile i played for CDMS 2005 when they starters for the sqaud of the varisty meet him. one word pathetic i vowed never to play for him and thats why i didnt the man has no intensions on winning just look at the past 3 years except for this one it was terrible. The only motivation to win games is coming from the players them selfs. The coach is there to teach the kids not just sit around and say well my morgage is payed off. He is probably one of the worst coaches i have ever seen. But one another note this is a very young team and i see them doing good next year but if CD fans wanna keep seeing a winning team they need to get rid of him period.

cd coach is not terrible. he just usually get a team that never wants to work together and play as a team thats what i believe happened this year they wanted to play as a team cause the past few senior groups were just always fightin with each other

Sorry man but high school football does not work like that. Wishful thinking tho :thumb:

Just for clarification from a source that is on the field friday nights(not a player) EHS has in fact dropped CAK, Asheville, Greeneville from the schedule for next year.

It stinks about CAK/Greeneville. In replacement I can confirm that Boone will be on EHS schedule for next year and possibly South

They also lost Volunteer, I will miss playing Greenville, but not the losing part,face it Greenville is on the way up and I hope they win many Championships for NET. I think Asheville and CAK are more travel issues than anything plus not much revenue and you know AD's want crowds. As for last year 10-0 is not a butt whipping this year was a butt whipping, But I woulb have loved to seen those 2 teams meet again at the end of the year if they had been in the same class it would have been a classic.

I have seen both play, and I say Elizabethton pitches the shut-out, 35-0... On a side note, I now have ZERO respect for Coach Murphy after he put his QB back in a game after he had gotten a concussion when CD's lead was threatened.

You are such an idiot!!! He got poked in the eye...the CERTIFIED trainer checked him out as well as the referees! I cant stand when people come on here and say stupid sh#$ when they have no clue! Crazzyness is an appropriate screen name for your crazy..or should I say DUMBA$$!