BLACKMAN VS OVERTON

pattonboysdad

IF Hampton is better than MATHERS then it seems like your coach would have played him more by now u play your best!!Dont think he is whats his stats MATHERS was the leading rusher last year at BLACKMAN an he was the 3rd back what was Hampton :roflol:This is for the THESPOON not you Pattonboysdad :thumb:

I agree. That is why Overton sucks. I hope he gets the oppurtunity to make some plays so you guys can see what I am talking about.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he may be...but i'll have to see it to believe it! as Reagan said... "trust but verify"...

you seem pretty sure hampton is better...a definitive "yes...bigger, stronger, faster"... have you seen mathers? have you seen him play? with Mr. Mathers, you are talking about a kid that may be ONE of the biggest recruits coming out of these parts in a while?

there is a thread i posted last night with his highlights from last 3 games against top rated teams...take a look at that and see if your opinion changes!

sounds like you are a disgrunted overton supporter or have personal ties with hampton??? when reading your post i can help but to at least wonder if this is the case...i'm not saying it is...but i smell something!

Everyone ignore Spoon. He is neither an Overton supporter nor a Hampton supporter. He is just someone who likes to hate Overton. Out of his 130ish posts over 100 have to do with his comment that Overton sucks. He just tries to cause trouble. He must be from a rival school or something. Hampton is really good. I would think that he and Mathers would be the best two athletes on the field. One (Mathers) is a featured back. Hampton is more of a slot receiver that gets a few touches a game and usually does well. He also handles the returns. He is a great kid and athlete.

Everyone ignore Spoon. He is neither an Overton supporter nor a Hampton supporter. He is just someone who likes to hate Overton. Out of his 130ish posts over 100 have to do with his comment that Overton sucks. He just tries to cause trouble. He must be from a rival school or something. Hampton is really good. I would think that he and Mathers would be the best two athletes on the field. One (Mathers) is a featured back. Hampton is more of a slot receiver that gets a few touches a game and usually does well. He also handles the returns. He is a great kid and athlete.

thanks workinprogress for a little objectivity!

if he is as good as mathers or better like SPOON said...then we should see a show on friday night!

Workinprogress you just made my point that your best athlete will only get a few touches. Do you think that #7 should get 3 times the touches as Hampton?

well he may be...but i'll have to see it to believe it! as Reagan said... "trust but verify"...

you seem pretty sure hampton is better...a definitive "yes...bigger, stronger, faster"... have you seen mathers? have you seen him play? with Mr. Mathers, you are talking about a kid that may be ONE of the biggest recruits coming out of these parts in a while?

there is a thread i posted last night with his highlights from last 3 games against top rated teams...take a look at that and see if your opinion changes!

sounds like you are a disgrunted overton supporter or have personal ties with hampton??? when reading your post i can help but to at least wonder if this is the case...i'm not saying it is...but i smell something!

Isn't there a kid that used to play at Ensworth this year that can pick any college that he wishes to go to? I think his name is Mr. RICHARDSON. Think he is the biggest recruit to come out of these parts in a while.

Edited by ItsHighSchoolFootball

Isn't there a kid that used to play at Ensworth this year that can pick any college that he wishes to go to? I think his name is Mr. RICHARDSON. Think he is the biggest recruit to come out of these parts in a while.

Why even bring this up? Your guy still has another year to go and wont even play his senior year. A lot could happen in that time frame. No reason even to mention your guy.

Correction to me...i should have said one of the best running back recruits to come out of this area in a long time...but i would certainly put mr. mathers in mr. richardson's category...he'll be able to pick just about any school he wants to go to...and he is just a junior!

why nick pick???

PBD :flower: