Bulldog Fan #2

Lewis Co. vs. Milan  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious for all you bulldog fans. . does it ever get old going to state just to fail epically? I mean you can talk all the crap you want about our terrible record or us not making it past the second round of the playoffs in recent history, but really at the end of the season youre in the exact same position LC is. Your seniors will graduate and you start prepping your younger guys to get owned by Alcoa if you make it that far the next year. Everyone knows how this game "should" go, but i would like nothing more than for Milan to boast and chant "state bound" and then lose in the first round to the 4-6 Panthers. . leave your mark Panthers.

I'm just curious for all you bulldog fans. . does it ever get old going to state just to fail epically? I mean you can talk all the crap you want about our terrible record or us not making it past the second round of the playoffs in recent history, but really at the end of the season youre in the exact same position LC is. Your seniors will graduate and you start prepping your younger guys to get owned by Alcoa if you make it that far the next year. Everyone knows how this game "should" go, but i would like nothing more than for Milan to boast and chant "state bound" and then lose in the first round to the 4-6 Panthers. . leave your mark Panthers.

Well, look on the bright side....at least you're not 10-0 and going home in the first round! And no it does not getting old making it to the championship game and coming up short to a very good football team. It makes you better to get beat by a better team so I would look for you guys to gain some improvement come Friday night! Milan 56-6

So you're theory is, that if you keep playing Alcoa and losing to them, then eventually it will make you good enough to beat them? Am I missing anything there? Sorry man but I think you need to do some work on your hypothesizing, cause that one just aint gunna work.

Let me get this right...you guys play a weak schedule and get knocked out of the playoffs EVERY year early and you are going to question the theory of playing better competition? Playing weak teams year in and year out only makes your overall record look good. It definitely does nothing to help prepare you for the playoffs, that is proven year after year!

So you are admitting the same thing we are saying. Milan is the better team. It is just a fact. I don't think anyone has run you or your team down, and yet you are mad that Milan is confident in themselves. WOW!!!

Since 2007, we have lost to a total of four teams. Alcoa twice, Huntingdon once,Westview once, and Trenton once. Trenton was the 07 quarters and of course Alcoa was the 08 and 09 title game. How can you expect to not be confident?

Good luck Friday night. You will be treated very hospitable at Milan.