Oliver Springs @ Rockwood

WaggleRT

If you don't think Trousdale works for what they get, you are confused. Gotta be one of the hardest working teams in the state. Thats why I like and respect them sooooo much.

didnt say I dont think so. They are i agree !! they get boring to watch after 2 or 3 games. But for sure the BEST public school in 2a ball. Just like to see a more underdog rockwood working and working for what they get !! maybe come close to trousdale's working ethics ?? In this matchup though Rockwood- 42 OS- 0. Oilver Springs spends too much time on the offense of side of the ball !! Rockwood has a solid D be ready !!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony--barking about someone's intelligence while misspelling the word intelligent; or calling someone distasteful while also butchering that word. HMMMMMMM

No bragging going on here. Just opinions.....opinions you don't happen to agree with.

BTW....2-8 is 2-8. 1-9 is 1-9. and 0-10 is 0-10.

No matter how those teams got there, it is what it is.

Hampton may wipe the floor with everybody in this quad. Time will tell, I just pointed out some observations of my own.

:thumb:

Seems the first and second rounds will be full of butchering.

Edited by bosshog1

Well, a lot of folks on here are predicting a blow out, but I just don't see it. Yes, Rockwood is a good team, but I think OS is, as well. They have a very good running back-QB combo that can really move the ball, not to mention a good O-line. I think it's anybody's ballgame.

Well, a lot of folks on here are predicting a blow out, but I just don't see it. Yes, Rockwood is a good team, but I think OS is, as well. They have a very good running back-QB combo that can really move the ball, not to mention a good O-line. I think it's anybody's ballgame.

I think this game will be very close with Rockwood pulling ahead late for the win. but whoever wins will have a tough row to hoe with Wartburg I think all three teams are pretty even and the team with the less turnovers will win. As aways Go Tigers

It seems to me that I heard an Oliver Springs commentator (channel 12)or whatever you want to call him said that he would buy a Coalfield announcer a hot dog if OS wasn't beating Rockwood by 10 at halftime. Since it is at Rockwood, I am pretty sure they will have more than just hot dogs! Hot chocolate, nachos, candy, popcorn, Coke, and more. Hope dude brings his wallet.