Dyersburg Football

KennyMayne

What now????

I would guess that the administration will make that call. Can't see there not being major changes to the program. Dyersburg for years has been one of the top programs in their classification. I know people are saying the athletes are going to Dyer Co. and there may be some truth to that but when we played the Trojans this year there did not appear to be a lack of athletes. But I can't see the status quo improving in the near future. Gonna take some tough decisions being made.

• 2 weeks later...

Better yet, contact our AD , you parents out There that want the best for your athlete. Come take a tour of our facilities and the changes being made and send your kids to OC, best opportunity for any athlete in our area hands down!!! And yes Please stay away from our staff!! GO REBELS!!!

Better yet, contact our AD , you parents out There that want the best for your athlete. Come take a tour of our facilities and the changes being made and send your kids to OC, best opportunity for any athlete in our area hands down!!! And yes Please stay away from our staff!! GO REBELS!!!

I would disagree. Why would someone want to come play for a school who has never won past the first round of the football playoffs. They would bypass Troy and head to Purple and Gold country ~ . Just a thought. We are ALL blessed in Obion County/Union City with our schools and facilities.

Also, knowing the Dyersburg system, they will be back real soon. They too have very nice facilities.

Edited by UCGRAD

How many kids that played at Uc are drawing college interest?

Hummm...I believe Union City's stud fullback Josh Nicks is starting at SEMO....Yes...STARTING and will start as fullback as a Sophmore. He plays now and starts as a freshman on all special team.

To really answer your question...it is about winning district, regional and state championships I think isn't it. Then if you have a kid who plays college...just adds a little extra icing on the cake.

Union City is contenders in ANY sport when they hit the field/court...The Rebels are getting there.

• 2 weeks later...