Harriman vs Copper Basin

PUMMELKING

HARRIMAN IS TO DARN LAZY TO EVEN TRY #51 IS NOTHING BUT 1 BIG FAT LAZY SACK OF CRAP ALONG WITH #4. They couldnt change a lightbulb there so stupid. AND #2 IS ALWAYS IN JAIL SO HE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THE WHOLE LIGHTBULB THING !!!!!!!!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

man a little harsh.. but its sorta funny...go Basin!

HARRIMAN IS TO DARN LAZY TO EVEN TRY #51 IS NOTHING BUT 1 BIG FAT LAZY SACK OF CRAP ALONG WITH #4. They couldnt change a lightbulb there so stupid. AND #2 IS ALWAYS IN JAIL SO HE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THE WHOLE LIGHTBULB THING !!!!!!!!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

With comments like that you put towards high school kids you should be ashamed of yourself to go to that low of a level. Pure pathetic!

• Upvote 1

Well I've never been a big fan of Harriman, but with all these negative comments about their kids,.I hope to heck they play their butts off and get a win. If they don't have enough pride to step up and play hard after all this. I feel bad for um.

Don't anything against Copper Basin and its good to see the improvement,but I'll be pulling for Harriman. I honestly think they can win. I know they have the atheletes,seems like they always underachieve.

I think harriman will show you how stupid they are tonight when they leave copper basin with a win! callin number 51 and 4 stupid could be a big mistake cause number 4 will run all over you and 51 will be in your backfield all night and talkin about number 2 like that is low the kid as never even been in jail and after how he ran last week and then you pissin him off wont be good he will run all over you and wont even try to run around you he will just run over you! so idk if that was smart or not.... and these boys back eachother up so after talkin bout there teamates they will all be even more ready if i had to bet.. they will be ready tonight and i know these boys dont wanna be one and done!

I think harriman will show you how stupid they are tonight when they leave copper basin with a win! callin number 51 and 4 stupid could be a big mistake cause number 4 will run all over you and 51 will be in your backfield all night and talkin about number 2 like that is low the kid as never even been in jail and after how he ran last week and then you pissin him off wont be good he will run all over you and wont even try to run around you he will just run over you! so idk if that was smart or not.... and these boys back eachother up so after talkin bout there teamates they will all be even more ready if i had to bet.. they will be ready tonight and i know these boys dont wanna be one and done!

I dont think the bus ride will get em like it did last year at Bledsoe. They got whipped. I think they will be ready.

the way i see it people are saying copper will run all over harriman cause there 8-1.. harriman is 5-5 not the best record but they played alot of tough games ..5-5 doest mean harriman is terrible 8-1 against nobodys this means copper basin is over rated ..harriman will come out with fire and not stop till the end its #4 #2 #51 #10 #20 #55 #72 #7 #60 #80 last game if they lose.. and i promise they all will play to the best of there abilities and come back to harriman with a W and headed to the second round