Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

The win sends the Buccaneers to round two of the state playoffs in Hampton, TN on Friday, Nov. 12. Hampton is about 5 miles southeast of Elizabethton. It will be a long 4 hour drive for players and fans, which will mean all the more time to celebrate with teammates and tailgate buddies after the game.

I want to thank whoever wrote this fine article on the Bucs sports page it has very well helped my teamates and I to be fired up......just one thing else I WOULD NOT COME INTO J.C. CAMBELL STADIUM WITH YOUR HEADS HELD HI AND HAVING THE BIG HEAD THINKING YOUR GOING TO RUN ALL OVER US............GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted::thumb:

The win sends the Buccaneers to round two of the state playoffs in Hampton, TN on Friday, Nov. 12. Hampton is about 5 miles southeast of Elizabethton. It will be a long 4 hour drive for players and fans, which will mean all the more time to celebrate with teammates and tailgate buddies after the game.

I want to thank whoever wrote this fine article on the Bucs sports page it has very well helped my teamates and I to be fired up......just one thing else I WOULD NOT COME INTO J.C. CAMBELL STADIUM WITH YOUR HEADS HELD HI AND HAVING THE BIG HEAD THINKING YOUR GOING TO RUN ALL OVER US............GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted::thumb:

Dude if you are not already fired up this aint going to help.

Welcome to CoachT. If your guys need that paragraph to get fired up, something is wrong. I don't know how else to get across the respect us Buc fans have for Hampton without picking you to win. And that is just never going to happen...

I met some nice folks from Unaka and some good people from Hampton that made the trip. We talked before the game with no problems. Other than Jawing on the field is all that happened that I seen.

Buc, I can say Unaka was treated well at Boyd and there were no problems that I saw. I talked to many of your fans as well and we had some nice conversations. Some people are always wanting to make trouble and act like children.Boyd folks showed a lot of class and treated our players with respect! Thanks again! :thumb:

Buc, I can say Unaka was treated well at Boyd and there were no problems that I saw. I talked to many of your fans as well and we had some nice conversations. Some people are always wanting to make trouble and act like children.Boyd folks showed a lot of class and treated our players with respect! Thanks again! :thumb:

No problem your welcome at the Swamp anytime.

Howsthat now, I'm not trying to start trouble or make like Unaka people were bad, First of all that would be wrong and untrue. What Iam saying is ,I think or better yet I know some of the Unaka players have a bad taste in their mouths. Just thinking there may be a little taunting going on. But all in all, There is no difference in unaka people or any other school in the Co. On another note ,congrats to Unaka on a good season, Coach Mckinney has done an outstanding job and Ilook for good things in the future.

Welcome to CoachT. If your guys need that paragraph to get fired up, something is wrong. I don't know how else to get across the respect us Buc fans have for Hampton without picking you to win. And that is just never going to happen...

well dude..... all i got to say is i am fired up and i think whoever wrote that has the big head and thinks it will be a cakewalk no disrespect to the buc community but thats not a good way to start things coming to hampton.......go dogs and its just not me who is fired up over it its the whole team........