Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

greenbeans can sure talk trash good but will be eating their redneck words when a fast ,senior led team comes to their panzy looking field and overrated 11-0 record and rips a new one . talk all you want this week because next week you wont be posting or maybe posting excuses like the refs screwed us .

Oh no, the Devils haven't seen Seniors this year. They haven't seen speed either. What will they come up with next?

Better than Alcoa better than Powell, Better than Knox West? I think not. But I guarntee that ulton is better than Claborne Co. anf the likes. G Ville should win. But Fultons schedule has them prepared for the likes of Greenville. Dont count on a blow out

Sometimes if Woodlawn doesn't get his nap he's hard to control...There's no doubt Fulton will be our biggest test to date. We played our non-cons early and I must say opened the season very strong. We have been fortunate not to have been hampered by serious injury and come into the play-offs nearly 100%. I understand that's not the case with your Falcons. Greeneville brings experience, speed ,size and depth into this one....significant depth. I would imagine Fulton will throw a bit if they can protect their QB, but they will not stop Greeneville's potent offense if they are having trouble tackling as some Fulton posters have mentioned. I think Greeneville takes this one 42-28

Oh Yeah I almost forgot....FIRE-SNOT :mrgreen:

Edited by barb

What? 42-28??? :huh: come on.....The F5 had 42 points on the black birds at the half.....played the entire bench the second half and still won 49-0.....:bored:

Also, did the Devils really lose to Besty last season?? Surely that's a mis-print :huh:

Well BC, having been called a classless, greasy haired, trailer trash bully, I was attempting to be slightly more gracious...although I don't think its workin' too good for me.

Yep you read that one right....we lost 3 last year. But we've been practicing some since then.

what speed has greenbeans seen ? none that can play.

Tennessee High has plenty of it, Sullivan South has some, Jeff Co. is extremely fast and Betsy ain't too slow either. They've stopped the likes of Malone, Boles, Shaheen, Malone, Shuffler, Wilhoit, Haney, etc. Really fast guys. Perhaps not as fast as the Falcons, but at least they haven't been playing against slugs all year long. I think some of you Knoxvillians will be unpleasantly surprised up at Burley Friday night, and I can't wait to watch it.

Fulton by 20 at least!

That's optimistic at best. what alot of people don't realize about GHS is their over powering D. In years past, i would probably agree that Fulton wins this game by 20. This year however, I question Fultons ability to even score 20 on this Defense. My only concern about this game is where the GHS kids heads are. They've been hearing how great the are all year and hearing how nothing less than a state title will do and how they will win state easily this year. Hopefully, they haven't let all this garble go to their heads and they show up friday ready to get after the Falcons. My initial thought on this game is

GHS 40 Fulton 14......But in the end, I just hope both teams play hard, play fair and have fun and no one gets injured....GO DEVILS

And you won two of those games. Gibbs will be Greeneville's next target after Fulton. As for GP, usually a good team, but not enough speed to keep up with your Falcons or the Road Runners. And I think Besty will beat the Road Runners. AE didn't impress me last week, and they beat your Falcons. Devils big!

let's use some other peoples logic on this one...ok, AE beat west greene holding them out of the endzone on the last play. Greeneville beat west Greene by somewhere around 30 points. AE beat Fulton. Since Fulton didn't play west greene this year, we have no comparison to base a greeneville vs AE game on, so we'll say by proxy, since GHS beat WG handily, AE squeaked by WG and beat Fulton, LOGICALLY, that means GHS beats Fulton by atleast 24....LOL....some people would actually use that logic. I'm using the logic that says Fulton is the best team GHS will have played thus far, even though by their own standards, FHS is down a bit this year. That said, they're still a seasoned bunch of kids that know how to win in playoff games. GHS is getting better at "knowing" how to win playoffs games, so i think the Devils will prevail with late game ease....GO DEVILS