Greenback @ Coalfield

OleTigersDaddy

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I all boils down to which team can control the line of scrimmage. I know that is cliche, but in this match up it will be Key. Greenback needs to be able to have cutback lanes and have holes stay open for longer than normal. #1 and #2 both will start one direction and then cut back into an open lane and be gone. If Coalfield doesn't play sound gap defense it could be a long night. And do Sunbright fans really have a reason to be Trash Talking either Coalfield or Greenback? One halfway decent season in Thirty and they start running their mouth? Really? I bet Tennessee School for the Death would mercy rule 'em!

LOOKS LIKE COALFIELD IS TRASH TALKIN THE TIGERS.U MIGHT WANT TO READ IT AGAIN.ARE THEY AFRAID OF PLAYIN THE TIGERS AGAIN? :shock:

Agree for the most part maj but I would have to say that we are not a one back attack any longer from my view point with people keying on #2 ,#1 has gashed some defenses since taking the helm.

So your saying Greenback has been a 1 back attack all year until #1 took the helm matback? I'm not gonna take anything away from #1 but as I look at the schedule Greenback has played Tellico Plains, got beat by Grace (without him there I believe) and they beat Cloudland. I believe in two of those games, we should have been heavily favored. I have no dog in the fight, but I do believe that from what I have seen, when watching earlier games that the transfer, #6, helped him #2 out quiet a bit. Anyway, I have watched alot of Greenbacks games in the past and do believe that the Seymour kid is special but I dont agree that it was a one back attack either. Go Kees'

Edited by jackinthebox

So your saying Greenback has been a 1 back attack all year until #1 took the helm matback? I'm not gonna take anything away from #1 but as I look at the schedule Greenback has played Tellico Plains, got beat by Grace (without him there I believe) and they beat Cloudland. I believe in two of those games, we should have been heavily favored. I have no dog in the fight, but I do believe that from what I have seen, when watching earlier games that the transfer, #6, helped him #2 out quiet a bit. Anyway, I have watched alot of Greenbacks games in the past and do believe that the Seymour kid is special but I dont agree that it was a one back attack either. Go Kees'

If you read the entire post I never said Greenback was a "one back attack" I said I agreed with maj for the most part of his entire post. I'm not going to get in a urinating contest. I'm pulling for Greenback not 1,2,6,12,9,55,22,16,5 or any other jersey number as an individual, the last time I looked you have 11 different players on the field at any one time and I can promise you that I don't care who scores a TD or makes a tackle as long as it gets done.