Austin East vs Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

48 members have voted

1. 1. East or EHS?

• AE
    • EHS

after seeing AE play, I don't think they are a very good football team. They are very, very athletic however and rely on that alone. I think the home field advantage will play in Betsy's favor and they will win this game.

Agreed. I saw the EHS - Sullivan North game, and saw AE play Fulton. Based on those games, I'd give AE an edge talentwise, but I don't think they're particularly well coached. I believe the game will be much closer than last year, but look for EHS to win.

Elizabethton fans, please don't jump all over me for this, especially since I'm not a fan of either team, but I have to give the edge to AE. I may be a little biased since AE is much closer to Jeff Co than Elizabethton, but I think that AE is just too fast and athletic for the Cyclones to handle. Being better-coached and having a home field advantage, I think Elizabethton will make it close, very close, but in the end I have AE. This may be because I've watched AE this year and not EHS. Hope for a good game.

Elizabethton fans, please don't jump all over me for this, especially since I'm not a fan of either team, but I have to give the edge to AE. I may be a little biased since AE is much closer to Jeff Co than Elizabethton, but I think that AE is just too fast and athletic for the Cyclones to handle. Being better-coached and having a home field advantage, I think Elizabethton will make it close, very close, but in the end I have AE. This may be because I've watched AE this year and not EHS. Hope for a good game.

The exact same thing was said about the EHS AE game last year. Elizabethton has as much speed as anyone and as many athletes, they play smart football and have Shawn Witten calling the plays, they are at home and if you have never been to Brown-Childress its as close to a college atmosphere as any highschool game can get. Loudest music, biggest band, fireworks, packed stands, close to 3000 every game. It will be a close game and the girl tacked on her second fieldgoal against CD.

New game, same teams, same venue! EHS is not the same team as last year! Dont know about AE but im sure they are athletic and fast! We dont have the speed we had last year so i give AE the advantage. Play calling and stradegy I give to EHS. I think it will come down to turnovers and ball control. Total up for grabs.

EHS---24

AE----21

GO CYCLONES!

[Directed to f5 seek shelter]F5 Seek shelter needs to quit disgracing Alcoa fans. You rank up there with HV44 because all you do is repeat the same thing in every thread. You're lucky you have a good football team to hide behind because I doubt you'd be this smug if Alcoa wasn't the powerhouse it is.

Blah, blah, blah!!!! Cyclonecyclone started the cheating and boycotting mess several rounds ago. That excuse of Betsy and some others not being able to come out victorious in their games is getting very old. I have followed the F5 through many worse years (3-7) than Betsy had last year and have always had nothing bad to say about our opponents. Especially accuse them of cheating after we got it handed to us! Im am almost sure that Betsy has had, and does have, a player on the football team that could have gone to another local school??? Does that make Betsy a cheater? IMO, no. Sooooooo, when Betsy gets beat, just take your lumps and move on. Excuses dont solve the problem. :thumb::thumb::thumb: