Austin East vs Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

48 members have voted

1. 1. East or EHS?

• AE
    • EHS

Just to let everyone know most of the kids in that video leading the chant are gone. And we dont chant anymore which I for one am glad. As for Cyclones accusing of cheating can we please not classify all Cyclones fans as excuse makers. And for love of God Alcoa we know you won last year,blasted us,whipped us,dominated us how ever you want to say, but how long do you patt your on back for a win. And I hate the band isnt coming for AE I thought it was awesome. Especially since our band director didnt like it.

Go Cyclones!

AE hasn't exploded in a game yet, they are a dangerous team to get out.I think turnovers will be big, and AE is not known to usually win that battle. Looks like great weather for HS football fri. night all over E Tenn. Betsy should win by 10, but don't be too surprised if AE comes out with a win they have good backs.

This is a game that could go either way. The team that wins this game will probably win the Quad. That being said AE doesn't bring anything to the field that we haven't already seen a better version of. It stinks that the band won't be there..moonwalk across the field was pretty awesome. They had so much energy for a small band I loved it.

I say EHS by 7

PS: I never liked the chant either. I thought it was pretty petty. It was a ploy to get into the other teams heads and screw up their mental game but it was very tasteless.

Edited by EHSTrack06

Funny. I remember this... but I also remember the AE players jumping up and down and scrapping at the paint in the middle of the field as hard as they could quite a few minutes before the chant (or this film) ever started, and so do a lot of the EHS players. I'm sure they are watching that film in the EHS locker room...They also remember watching film of AE entering the field at another game and their players giving a one finger salute to the opposing team and their fans- which is exactly why Shawn had the Cyclone players in a huddle surrounding him when AE entered the field last year.

Did our players chant... sure they did. But if you are going to refer to something that happened a year ago, please tell the WHOLE story.

Funny. I remember this... but I also remember the AE players jumping up and down and scrapping at the paint in the middle of the field as hard as they could quite a few minutes before the chant (or this film) ever started, and so do a lot of the EHS players. I'm sure they are watching that film in the EHS locker room...They also remember watching film of AE entering the field at another game and their players giving a one finger salute to the opposing team and their fans- which is exactly why Shawn had the Cyclone players in a huddle surrounding him when AE entered the field last year.

Did our players chant... sure they did. But if you are going to refer to something that happened a year ago, please tell the WHOLE story.

Hey we have video evidence of the chant whatever you just brought up is bologna hahaha. Let's GO AE! And if you're referring to the Fulton game, I mean that's AE's biggest rivalry so things like that happen.. No I'm not condoning it but rivalries bring out the worst in peeps..

Hey we have video evidence of the chant whatever you just brought up is bologna hahaha. Let's GO AE! And if you're referring to the Fulton game, I mean that's AE's biggest rivalry so things like that happen.. No I'm not condoning it but rivalries bring out the worst in peeps..

It looks like the Cyclone players had their backs to AE until they ran over there then the face off started.

It looks like the Cyclone players had their backs to AE until they ran over there then the face off started.

Actually, I think I said this video doesn't show the whole story... but I would expect nothing else out of a AE fan.

The AE players were jumping up and down on the center of the field, and scrapping at the paint with their cleats a few minutes before this "inaccurate" filming job started. Some of our players noticed, as did a lot of the fans that were already there. Emotions were running high that night already, and I would dare say that if the Elizabethton players had disrepected AE on their home field that way they would have received a special greeting as well.

My son was out on the field that night last year and he would be the first one to tell you how much I disliked that chant, since he had to hear about it every Saturday. My son will be out on the field this coming Friday- we have rarely heard the chant this year, but if the trash talking gets heavy on the field before it might get out of hand again. I certainly hope not...

GO CYCLONES!