Austin East vs Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

48 members have voted

1. 1. East or EHS?

• AE
    • EHS

G

Our band has been down a bit in number, but they are getting much better. I hear we have several transfers coming from Maryville and possibly WB next year! :roflol::roflol:

Everyone knows what yall do so give it a rest, all your crying on here will not change the way people fell about it. Things will never change until TSSAA gets the balls to change things. But as long as they can make the all mighty dollar things will stay status quo. Edited by CycloneCyclone

GEveryone knows what yall do so give it a rest, all your crying on here will not change the way people fell about it. Things will never change until TSSAA gets the balls to change things. But as long as they can make the all mighty dollar things will stay statist quo.

Change what????? If Besty played in Alcoa's region, Betsy would be no better than a fourth place team. You accusing CAK and Loudon of cheating too? Exactly how many OOZ players does Betsy have? Come on, be honest, Betsy fan........ :popcorneater:

GEveryone knows what yall do so give it a rest, all your crying on here will not change the way people fell about it. Things will never change until TSSAA gets the balls to change things. But as long as they can make the all mighty dollar things will stay statist quo.

man if you are gonna use the $2 phrase at least learn to spell it....or is that the status quo in Betsy....I guess yall need to go out and recruit some spellers since all us smart people cheat.

Well well well, its the rematch from last year!! As you know AE was fairly young last year and 95% of this team remembers what happen last year so with that said, "LET'S GO AE"

Hey Turtle, I got to admit I was amused by Betsy taunting you guys before the game last year. Somebody actually taunting AE! Talking about role reversal. :D (referring to some of my experiences with the babby Roadrunners, ha) I've watched that youtube video multiple times and giggled. Now I certainly think it was out of place and uncalled for, particularly between high schools, especially ones that had absolutely no history or bad blood between the schools. If it makes you feel any better, they taunted us too. I would suspect that the AE coaches have that video playing 24/7 in the locker room this week.

Hey Turtle, I got to admit I was amused by Betsy taunting you guys before the game last year. Somebody actually taunting AE! Talking about role reversal. :D (referring to some of my experiences with the babby Roadrunners, ha) I've watched that youtube video multiple times and giggled. Now I certainly think it was out of place and uncalled for, particularly between high schools, especially ones that had absolutely no history or bad blood between the schools. If it makes you feel any better, they taunted us too. I would suspect that the AE coaches have that video playing 24/7 in the locker room this week.

I mean like I said, AE was young last year.. they'll be ready for this game and as I stated before they remember what happen. FYI: AE's band will not be making the trip this year so I guess they won't be able to be called cheaters.. But my only question is, how can a band cheat? hahah

You best'ta believe that pregame video is being played... But AE will let their playing do their talking for them...

However I can say, "AE runs this ((Beep)) this year!"

Edited by Turtle

I mean like I said, AE was young last year.. they'll be ready for this game and as I stated before they remember what happen. FYI: AE's band will not be making the trip this year so I guess they won't be able to be called cheaters.. But my only question is, how can a band cheat? hahah

You best'ta believe that pregame video is being played... But AE will let their playing do their talking for them...

However I can say, "AE runs this ((Beep)) this year!"

"We run this SHIP". As for the game it will be a close football game but it think that betsy has the edge, homefield is a big hand in football games and also the drive that the coaches install in our kids is to lay it on the line and play like champions, Coach Witten will have our boys prepared for this game, no team that we will face in playoffs will have the speed or size that we have already played this year. Betsy pulls it off by 10 points then on to the next round waiting on the HV/GP winner.