Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

What team do u think had just one good year...Bruceton?...in my opinion they only had two bad ones...how many state championships does Perry County have....Bruceton has one and a runner up back to back years...and made playoffs countless times....isnt this like the first or second time Perry county is even in playoffs.

I dont get stirred up easly but when u disrespect something with a lie...rly p****s me the F*** off!

Everyone on here need to grow up...this site is for supporting the kids who play on friday night...not for adults to talk s***!

:roflol: Perry County 51-14

What team do u think had just one good year...Bruceton?...in my opinion they only had two bad ones...how many state championships does Perry County have....Bruceton has one and a runner up back to back years...and made playoffs countless times....isnt this like the first or second time Perry county is even in playoffs.

I dont get stirred up easly but when u disrespect something with a lie...rly p****s me the F*** off!

Everyone on here need to grow up...this site is for supporting the kids who play on friday night...not for adults to talk s***!

What are you talkin about dude I know all about Bruceton I played in the quaters 1 time when i was a freshman then the semis the next 2 years then on the runner up team starting 2 of those years. You just need to slow your role a little bit and know what your talking about. I was talkin about Linden when I said that stuff and what did I lie about they have only had 1 good year and they PERRY Co think they have the best team to ever walk on a field. Read all the posts before you say crap like this again.

PC hasnt played anybody this year????? Bruceton played all the good teams. Thats what I been reading on here. PC did beat MtP ,Collinwood and Wayne Co. who are all still playing. Who has Bruceton beat that is still playing??? Maybe both teams should forfeit this week cause Lake Co. is the bast team to every lace up a pair a shoes. They are the ones winning the gold ball. Lake Co. fans are cocky ethier. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

PC hasnt played anybody this year????? Bruceton played all the good teams. Thats what I been reading on here. PC did beat MtP ,Collinwood and Wayne Co. who are all still playing. Who has Bruceton beat that is still playing??? Maybe both teams should forfeit this week cause Lake Co. is the bast team to every lace up a pair a shoes. They are the ones winning the gold ball. Lake Co. fans are cocky ethier. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Didn't you know? Nobody's cocky except us. :roflol:

brucetons out matched and out played...PC is on the verge of doin somethin this school hasnt done before...(besides in basketball where were tired for the most in state titles in the state...jus sayin)...they never had a winning record until last yr the yr before that they were 7-3 and 3 yrs ago well we were 0-10!!! but now look at us...9-1...lone loss to a road game down the road to Parsons Riverside...but Bruceton didnt play any great teams like PC did(MT.PLEASANT, RIVERSIDE, COLLINWOOD, CA, & WAYNE CO.) i mean yes the playoffs are diffrent than the season but im jus pointin out the fact that PC has a better team (descently coached) and plays hard everytime theres a big game...besides as long as (the guy that wont be named) comes and peps up the crowd and the team well look for a long day for bruceton.. :hungry:

PC-56

Bruceton-12

Are you kidding? We played Camden, McKenzie, TCA, Dresden and Huntingdon! I stack them up against that bunch you just rattled off any day. You may beat Bruceton Friday night...but you have not played a tougher schedule.

All are still playing mostly in 2A and 3A ball.

Edited by monster man

Im picking PC to win this one 35 to 13 Bruceton is a good team but their past accomplishments dont mean anything neither do PCs past all that matters is how they are playing this year and from what ive seen PC has played a better year and are alot stronger than Bruceton so PC wins this one not easily but they do win

I leave for a little while & you people go crazy. All this talk about cockiness . . . As others have already said, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your team. As for overlooking a team, I don't believe our players or coaches are looking past anyone. As fans, we can talk all we want. And yes Vikings win this one big.

Row Vikings Row!!!! :thumb:

Are you kidding? We played Camden, McKenzie, TCA, Dresden and Huntingdon! I stack them up against that bunch you just rattled off any day. You may beat Bruceton Friday night...but you have not played a tougher schedule.

All are still playing mostly in 2A and 3A ball.

Ok monster ok yall played 5 tuff teams and we played 5 tuff teams were all good and even, except we went 4-1 against those really good teams and yall got physically and emotionally abused in all 5 of those games.

Ok monster ok yall played 5 tuff teams and we played 5 tuff teams were all good and even, except we went 4-1 against those really good teams and yall got physically and emotionally abused in all 5 of those games.

good point................... GO PC

Edited by Sean25