Moore County at South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

I have not posted any, just been reading here and there. I never knew how much time a 4 month old can take up. Congrats to Moore Co. for making this far. It is good to see them headed back in the right direction. Do they have a new coach? As far as SP, they need to come out on fire. Don't need a slow start. I don't see this game being a "road block" though. Pirates will play solid defense and score at will. However, many starters might see limited action to prevent injuries from occurring.

SP - 42

MC - 14

***BTW --- I'm Roy Dillard. You think I'm joking but I'm not! It's not who purplestreak thinks it is. I (Roy) post during practice hours. Explain that PS! :popcorneater:

PirateMike your thinking too hard don't turn this into a test

You are on the right track and you know Roy thinks he is the best

Roy has a brother that is younger than he

When Roy is at savealot during practice thats who Roy be

Think outside the box and the treasure you will find

I am sure you know who it is so do not tell and be kind

MurphyDillard is an imposter he is not the real deal

I bet his night job includes working for dollar bills

Their is only one RoyDillard on this site

If you try to be Roy then you better be ready to fight :twisted:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I made the MurphyDillard account.

I think I just saw Roy, he was at the bottom of the SP exit on I-24 with a sign and a cup, I'm sure it was him, the sign said he needed 8 dollars.

Not many MC folk's on here but some of you other people that know about them do you think they will bring a good crowd? Probaly not is my guess since there record's not great and really expecting to get beat pretty bad and the cost to get into the game and the drive I just don't feel like they will have much of a crowd. I hope I'm wrong bc it's no fun with just us SP folk's there to cheer our team on..

I went to there game last week and there home crowd was the same or a bit smaller then the crowd we take on the road. So I think it will be a small crowd for them. Does anyone know if they are bringing there band?

Took the day off? It is round 2 of the playoffs and Grider gave them the day off right before the game? Your joking. I garuntee you that I am glad to hear from D60 that it is only going to cost me $8 dollars to get into Griders stadium. If Grider gave them the day off yesterday, that is a bunch of mess. I don't want our season to be over because we are not practicing. You think im joking but im not.

The changed the name from Beene's Stadium to Grider's Stadium. That is a bunch of mess. You think I'm joking but I'm not. The Professor came up with that side saddle single-wing offense that made S.P. a legend. He learned about the original single-wing when he helped General Neyland thump 'Bama.

I think I just saw Roy, he was at the bottom of the SP exit on I-24 with a sign and a cup, I'm sure it was him, the sign said he needed 8 dollars.

Whoever that guy was I saw him jump in one of those dump trucks that's bringing all that dirt here to fix this crazy exit. I saw the truck driver pull out a few dollars' and give to the guy and like I said whoever this guy was he picked up he had some kind of magazine reading to the driver of the truck!!!

Not many MC folk's on here but some of you other people that know about them do you think they will bring a good crowd? Probaly not is my guess since there record's not great and really expecting to get beat pretty bad and the cost to get into the game and the drive I just don't feel like they will have much of a crowd. I hope I'm wrong bc it's no fun with just us SP folk's there to cheer our team on..

I figure M C will have apretty good croud because these boys figure on winning.