Moore County at South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see you guys pull this one out... Knock South Pitt off that high horse.

Don't know who you pull for, but UncleDave says it must be somebody in the path of the Mighty Pirates. I believe some of you folks need to worry about your games and just wait your turn at the Pirates. Yes, they have been beaten this year, but this bunch does know how to win and having everyone pull against us just makes it sweeter when we advance. :roflol:

Edited by UncleDave

UncleDave, this cat is from Cornersville. He is just pulling your leg about Union City.

That is what UncleDave thought....but would not be surprised if he was from UC and pulling against the Pirates. They was a great team last year but evidently lost too much to make another serious run at the title.

Cornersville is still in the playoffs in the West, right?

That is what UncleDave thought....but would not be surprised if he was from UC and pulling against the Pirates. They was a great team last year but evidently lost too much to make another serious run at the title.

Lol no we are out... I wasn't pulling for Union City... I'm a guy who likes watching athletic teams, not that ground and pound stuff....

Cornersville got put out by MTCS Friday night.

CB10 is from Moore County.