Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing common scores......

This player verses that player.....

Sizing up defense based on how they played in week 2. But then in week 3....oh but dont forget about what happened in week 5...and so on and so on.....

Fellas, this is why we will travel south this Friday and be in the stands at 7:00.

Its called football, and settle such questions then and there.....not here.

But we do give Coach T a reason to be!!!

See ya Friday!

Its hard for this to be a valid point when you lost this game, no matter how close it was..... He may have had a heck of a game but at the end of the day, you still lost. Both teams will have to play 11 men strong at a time and while I do agree that WC is the better team, NC will definately pose a few problems for the WC D, especially since a few people have already said that they are not strong on D. NC's pass defense isn't bad but they will have to play a great game to pull this one out. As for Rice vs. Knobloch, Knobloch is by far the best at what he does. I have no doubt that Rice is good, but Knobloch is clearly the best at doing what he does. Even with CA playing man on him with their playmaker, and 1-2 guys over the top, he still made big plays for NC. This should be an interesting one to watch!

not sure who said that, but they are some what mistaken pc and mtp are i belive the only ones who got more than one score aginst the starters there d has played well all year

i cant comment on how good knobloch is because i havent seen him play but do know that when you look at numbers a.rice's numbers are close to his and he only played in second half of 2 games really

not sure who said that, but they are some what mistaken pc and mtp are i belive the only ones who got more than one score aginst the starters there d has played well all year

i cant comment on how good knobloch is because i havent seen him play but do know that when you look at numbers a.rice's numbers are close to his and he only played in second half of 2 games really

You also have tto remember that WC runs a passing attck offense. Knobloch has those numbers in a pro style offense. I haven't seen anything but numbers on rice but I would have to say that with NC being run first most of the time, knoblochs numbers are a little more impressive. But this is all a little off subject, that's my fault. Back to the game itself.

You also have tto remember that WC runs a passing attck offense. Knobloch has those numbers in a pro style offense. I haven't seen anything but numbers on rice but I would have to say that with NC being run first most of the time, knoblochs numbers are a little more impressive. But this is all a little off subject, that's my fault. Back to the game itself.

W/C runs a pro style offense also. A.Rice is one of the best recievers in the state. The only player that is at the same level as A.Rice is Mercer from P/C

Edited by jtown28

dont get me wrong , i have heard lots about knobloch and from what i hear he is one heck of a football player

how big of a kid is he

Edited by catsfan01

He's an athlete. He doesn't have great speed,but he does have good hands and is a play maker. I think he's easily the best receiver that JB has faced this year,or last year.

If you search Nashville Christian football on youtube you will find several videos to give an idea of how bad, or good you may think they are.

He's an athlete. He doesn't have great speed,but he does have good hands and is a play maker. I think he's easily the best receiver that JB has faced this year,or last year.

If you search Nashville Christian football on youtube you will find several videos to give an idea of how bad, or good you may think they are.

I only watched half the video... Wayne County wins easily

Lol trust me Rice is better than your qb not taking anything away from yours hes just not. Rice will be the qb ncs has played all year and the best player on the feild friday night. Also i think clint butler is a little better overall at the tailback position for w/c. But this is why they play every friday night to see who wins and is better .

Nothing has been said about the quarterbacks or running backs. We were talking about receviers but thanks for the input. I have no doubt that Rice is one of the best QB's in the state and the NC defense will have to focus on ways to slow him down. NC is averaging 32.5 ppg to WC 38.0 ppg. NC is giving up 15.2 ppg to WC 17.7 ppg. Im stealing this method from Sagrin, the college football predicter, but with 3 points givin to WC for home field adv., WC should be a 6 point favorite. Not as bad as you thought huh?