Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

Nothing has been said about the quarterbacks or running backs. We were talking about receviers but thanks for the input. I have no doubt that Rice is one of the best QB's in the state and the NC defense will have to focus on ways to slow him down. NC is averaging 32.5 ppg to WC 38.0 ppg. NC is giving up 15.2 ppg to WC 17.7 ppg. Im stealing this method from Sagrin, the college football predicter, but with 3 points givin to WC for home field adv., WC should be a 6 point favorite. Not as bad as you thought huh?

Wayne County will win this game by more than 6... Screw what Sargrin said

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think T. Rice is very hard to pressure. He doesn’t have the best line in the world but they are very good at staying in the play and blind siding pass rushers. T. Rice will scramble and all around with WC lineman coming in knocking the taste out of your mouth. Rice has one of the longest strides I ever seen and when he jumps left or right it covers 6 or 7 ft. He is very hard to get your hands on. Then your coverage breaks down WC scores six. If that isn’t bad enough you have a few lineman on their backs that cant get up. NC -28 WC- 42