MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

MtP is tough in the JUNGLE be glad the game isnt there. I pick MtP to win anyway if Mtp will keep the ball on the ground it will be a long night for the fan favorite Rebels. Lets go Tigers

Good luck to the Tigers....on their trip here and then home. I was in the group from McKenzie that you welcomed with open arms. We will be glad to return the favor. While you're here, have a good meal at one of our fine restaurants. That way you will have had something GOOD that night. REBELS WIN!!!

WELCOME TO THE REDNECK ROOST!!! BE SURE TO SEE YOUR HOST, BUTCHIE!!!

GO REBELS!!!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mtp pleasant is tough in the jungle?? man i went to the game last night and i thought i was at a golf match.. it was the most quiet game i have been to in my life.. i swear u could hear a little heater on the sideline and i was on top row.. someone will have a rude awakening when they roll up into mckenzie expecting to play a team like white house.. it is just not the same level of play we see around here in west tn and i hope it shows on friday night.. we will welcome the tigers here once again.

Bologna. They were all born with brains. They know they will be playing a decisively better team all the way around. As for the game, I thought it was more like a scrum in rugby at times with MP on defense. There weren't many organized cheers. Not every fan likes to yell incoherently. McKenzie fans almost wet their pants the last time MP came to town. McKenzie is lucky MD cramped up or MP would been in the title game(and would've played SP better on the turf(daily on turf in 07?). McKenzie hung on by a thread. MP lacks maturity at some skill positions. If they don't turn the ball over, it could be very interesting. They must get to the QB on defense. This MP team is very similar to that team in 07 in terms of potential on Offense and Defense, except they have 3 explosive backs and a passing game. I believe the defense is considerably better than 3 years ago. MP has the material to pull off the upset with some a good prep. week, luck, and good karma. It is uphill though. It will take maturity and real grit(especially from the hogs). MP must avoid turnovers and Princeton will need to exhibit smooth mechanics and ball security. The offense may have to eat some bad plays, but limit turnovers and punt the ball. Good luck to the tigers and coach Smith! McKenzie is good, but don't be intimidated. Do not get down, give up, or let up until the final whistle. Play with controlled passion, a brassy confidence. Never be cocky, but always be confident. Give them your best shot!

Edited by wuzMP63

mtp pleasant is tough in the jungle?? man i went to the game last night and i thought i was at a golf match.. it was the most quiet game i have been to in my life.. i swear u could hear a little heater on the sideline and i was on top row.. someone will have a rude awakening when they roll up into mckenzie expecting to play a team like white house.. it is just not the same level of play we see around here in west tn and i hope it shows on friday night.. we will welcome the tigers here once again.

I agree...the atmosphere was strange last night. I took a look around at about 6:30 and the bleachers were empty. I can't say what happened to the crowd...but it was definitely different. The players kept up the momentum and did what they needed to without the roar of the crowd. Leads me to believe that they can handle themselves in any situation...Good luck Tigers!

I agree...the atmosphere was strange last night. I took a look around at about 6:30 and the bleachers were empty. I can't say what happened to the crowd...but it was definitely different. The players kept up the momentum and did what they needed to without the roar of the crowd. Leads me to believe that they can handle themselves in any situation...Good luck Tigers!

The atmosphere was strange because the real RED team came to town,lol. Man I didn't kow if I was at a funeral or a tennis match. I kept on expecting to hear the announcer call "love" or "quiet please" :roflol: and guys that were in the top corner of the stands, ya'll talk smack but the true people were out there last night playing on the field not talking crap. <_< I hope they can handel the NOISE when they get to REBEL NATION

I Hope They Are More Than One Dimensional

What I saw of MTP looked good, but when you play a team like that has little to no backfield on defence yeah your gonna look good. All I have got to say is MTP better enjoy whoopin on the little teams cause your comming to BIG BOY football now and we will hit ya. If I were ya'll I'd just go ahead and throw the white towle in cause its gonna be a long ride home with those tiger tails tucked between your legs. :roflol:

MtP is tough in the JUNGLE be glad the game isnt there. I pick MtP to win anyway if Mtp will keep the ball on the ground it will be a long night for the fan favorite Rebels. Lets go Tigers

Man if ya'll are wise ya'll will keep it on the ground cause you will be playing with fire if you pass, old sayin goes you play with fire you get burned well.... REBELS will be ready to play ball, hope MTP is. Most of the time a team will have one or two players that are good and really stand out in a game, well see McKenzie has more than 1 or 2 lets try 11 on both sides of the ball, be ready is all I can say. Our boys are ready for state again and the way its looking thats where the REBELS are headed again this year!!!! 8-)

Man if ya'll are wise ya'll will keep it on the ground cause you will be playing with fire if you pass, old sayin goes you play with fire you get burned well.... REBELS will be ready to play ball, hope MTP is. Most of the time a team will have one or two players that are good and really stand out in a game, well see McKenzie has more than 1 or 2 lets try 11 on both sides of the ball, be ready is all I can say. Our boys are ready for state again and the way its looking thats where the REBELS are headed again this year!!!! 8-)

Mtp by 35+