Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

...if sm jumps up on em quick with points an plays good d they mite be able to hold em off...these lads from Possum Town are a lot better than their record shows...we jus beat em by that very logic...one play could have told a diff. story.....

I hope your kidding, FC is not anywhere close to the same league as SM. If by some odd chance FC pulls one off it will be because SM beats themselves. SM is bigger, faster, stronger and better coached, but FC does serve a mean burger and beef stew at their games. SM is the real deal but a 4A school playing in a 2A division should be a powerhouse.

So Ya'll have around 600 kids? I would say that we have around 190 kids before you do the multiplier effect.

Wanted to reply, since you're the only FCS guy on here. I know it sucks, but guess you read my earlier post about how we wound up in this situation. As they say, it is what it is. Heard yall might be droppin' back to 1a?

We can kid ourselves, if we want to, but size does matter.:roflol:

Git ole Toofy on here to yak it up some. Check out my map, and look me up if yer comin' down fer the game.:thumb:

I hope your kidding, FC is not anywhere close to the same league as SM. If by some odd chance FC pulls one off it will be because SM beats themselves. SM is bigger, faster, stronger and better coached, but FC does serve a mean burger and beef stew at their games. SM is the real deal but a 4A school playing in a 2A division should be a powerhouse.

Were you at the Marion game? Heard FC's got a pretty big and physical line. Sounds like they must have sold out against the run to keep TC to 10 points. (Also, some sloppy play and unforced errors on TC's part I heard.)

Does FC seem very physical? Much speed? What kind of offense wuz they runnin'? Just curious. Troll don't have access to film.

So Ya'll have around 600 kids? I would say that we have around 190 kids before you do the multiplier effect.

LOL...This is a funny comment coming from a private school. If you were a public school it would have some merit, but you would be in 1A for play-offs. All 190 kids attending your school are zoned for a public school, so every kid was recruited to attend your school and you know that. I am sure you can attract 6 kids per class or 20 kids total every year that are quality football players.

Go Rebs!

LOL...This is a funny comment coming from a private school. If you were a public school it would have some merit, but you would be in 1A for play-offs. All 190 kids attending your school are zoned for a public school, so every kid was recruited to attend your school and you know that. I am sure you can attract 6 kids per class or 20 kids total every year that are quality football players.

Go Rebs!

This shows how ignorant you are. you just hear private school and automatically assume recruiting. There are three freshman on the football team. most players on the team have attended the school since middle school atleast, and that includes EVERY SINGLE STARTER. have you ever thought parents might want to send their children to a private school for the education? Friendship is the smallest 2A school even with the multiplier, and would be in the bottom of 1A in population without the multiplier.

This shows how ignorant you are. you just hear private school and automatically assume recruiting. There are three freshman on the football team. most players on the team have attended the school since middle school atleast, and that includes EVERY SINGLE STARTER. have you ever thought parents might want to send their children to a private school for the education? Friendship is the smallest 2A school even with the multiplier, and would be in the bottom of 1A in population without the multiplier.

Don't worry 'bout bullreb. He's probly one of them Kenzie hosers. :roflol: Everbody likes to hate privates on here.

Welcome to the T. FCS needs more people on here.:thumb:

I wouldn't say every single starter.

You have one starter that started for Gordonsville last year.

I think ignorance would be sending your kid to a private school and not expect people to accuse the school of recruiting in any sport they excel in. The public/private debate has a very long history and any parent sending their kid to a private school should understand there will always be recruiting accusations. Heck we are a public school and have been accused since we opened 3 years ago.

Bottom line for FCS is you have a choice to play in the private school division where it doesn’t matter if you recruit. And the bonus is you won’t have a multiplier imposed on you.

I'm sure most and maybe all of the kids are at FCS because of the education. For some having a great football program is just a bonus.