Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

Looks like we got us another convert. Snoball, we'z proud to have ya join the ranks of us Mountain Men. ]

i ain't never seen it, but my common sense tells me that signal mountain is a foothill, and is for children to climb! The creekbank is God's finest sculpturing! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here! And there ain't no priests excepting the birds. By God, i are a creekbank man, and i'll live 'til an arrow or a bullet finds me. And then i'll leave my bones in this great gully of the magnificent . . . :thumb:

i ain't never seen it, but my common sense tells me that signal mountain is a foothill, and is for children to climb! The creekbank is God's finest sculpturing! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here! And there ain't no priests excepting the birds. By God, i are a creekbank man, and i'll live 'til an arrow or a bullet finds me. And then i'll leave my bones in this great gully of the magnificent . . . :thumb:

Ya can't blame me for tryin'. ;)

Used to live on the mountain a while back. We left in '72. Went to Signal Mountain Elem. Glad to be heading back for a visit. They were talking about building a new high school even way back then! Any Dooley's, Morris's, Decosimo's, Frasier's, Ball's, or Ballard's on the team?

Oh yea, I can vouch for the girls. I used to get caught in the coatroom with a Ms McCall or Alderman every once in a while. Alderman married a Doc, that you Mountaintroll? The Commanders are heading your way to represent the Cumberland River boys.Better tighten up them chinstraps and lock up your women....be there tomorrow.

Your right inthegap. This High School was talked about for a long time. I know many don't understand our enthusiasm and passion for our new school because most have not had to wait so many years for a promise that never came. Now that it's here we have a lot of pent up energy to devote to making it the best. I think the Dooleys, Ballards and Decosimos are Notre Damers for the most part. There are none of them currently on our team. I went to school with many of those families in the late 70's and early 80's and I belive many of their Children still go there. I also know the Alderman of which you speak if her first name began with an A. Not sure who she married but I don't think it was the Troll.

Welcome back to the mountain. I hope you have a safe trip. If you have a boy that plays, I hope he does well and has a safe game also.

Foul smelling, Bacteria Filled, Cess Pool I heard. The Lord works in mysterious ways. He gave us a beautiful mountain and you a dirty creek.

They's lots o' docs up on this Mountain, but I ain't married to an Alderman. Got me a yankee SS.:shock:

You might git to see some of our Mountain Gals. Hear'd rumor that our State Champion Lady Eagles Volleyball team might be playin' in the 4th quarter if things git too out of hand for the SweaterVests.:roflolk:

Yea...them girls may be coming home with them commode door boys after they slam the lid on the Sissy Mountain Beagles. :roflolk:

I'd Say That This Would Be A No Troll :roflolk: