Peabody short drive to TCA

JungleJim125

Was not very impressed with Washington; I was more impressed with #26. I was also not impressed for TCA's unsportsman like conduct calls and the number of beer bottles and cans that I counted on the way out in the TCA parking lot.

I wasn't very impressed with your team, jw didn't even have to play 50% for us to stomp on yall. And I know for a fact that you didn't see many beer bottles and cans because I helped clean the parking lots tonight. Enjoy the offseason troll

Was not very impressed with Washington; I was more impressed with #26. I was also not impressed for TCA's unsportsman like conduct calls and the number of beer bottles and cans that I counted on the way out in the TCA parking lot.

Washington completed 22 passes for over 360 yards and three touchdowns, and ran for another 80 yards and a score and you were not impressed? Even at this late hour, there are still Peabody defensive players who are looking for the jock straps that Washington faked them out of during the game.

In reference to your ignorant beer bottle comment, you appear to simply be an internet troll looking to start trouble.

Don't fed the troll.

I'm entitled to my opinion. Your buddy says that JW played 50%. Why would I be impressed with a kid that was going 50%? He gave up on a td pass in which he was burnt. You run the person down, it's the little things that count. I'm not looking for trouble, earlier in the week I said if the db's came up the the tca receivers could get behind trenton's db's. I wouldn't make anything up about beer bottles regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. I gave props to #26, he had some great grabs and a spectacular interception. I didn't give props to the superstar and that begins the verbal jabs.

Edited by boyboy

Washington completed 22 passes for over 360 yards and three touchdowns, and ran for another 80 yards and a score and you were not impressed? Even at this late hour, there are still Peabody defensive players who are looking for the jock straps that Washington faked them out of during the game.

In reference to your ignorant beer bottle comment, you appear to simply be an internet troll looking to start trouble.

I knew Washington was a player i seen him a couple of times! Pretty impressive stats to me! It's not going to the play for the Crimson Tide for nothing! :mellow: