White House (6-5) AT Liberty Magnet (9-2)

BDP2003

White House once again travels in the playoffs; this time to the high scoring Liberty Magnet Crusaders. They put up 56 on Bolivar Central so can the Devils contain the speed? I've heard they are a lot like Springfield with the team speed which WH hasn't played well against this season. It's the playoffs so anything can happen...just ask Beech and Oakland. I'd love to see a huge turn out in Jackson next Friday from BDP!! Throw the records out, it's playoff time! Love to hear some scouting reports on LM. Good luck Devils!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House once again travels in the playoffs; this time to the high scoring Liberty Magnet Crusaders. They put up 56 on Bolivar Central so can the Devils contain the speed? I've heard they are a lot like Springfield with the team speed which WH hasn't played well against this season. It's the playoffs so anything can happen...just ask Beech and Oakland. I'd love to see a huge turn out in Jackson next Friday from BDP!! Throw the records out, it's playoff time! Love to hear some scouting reports on LM. Good luck Devils!

its gonna take a big effort,we always travel well in the playoffs,and idk if we have ever played lib.mag before.this is what our team builds for year in and year out,i think it will be a very close game..

Liberty is going to beat the brakes off of White House. I have seen them play, they are a little undisciplined, but they are playing a White House team who has proved they can't beat anybody that has a winning record. Therefore, Liberty will beat the absolute HECK out of White House 49-6. Liberty is a bigger and quicker SP team, and we all know how that game went for White House... lol

Liberty is going to beat the brakes off of White House. I have seen them play, they are a little undisciplined, but they are playing a White House team who has proved they can't beat anybody that has a winning record. Therefore, Liberty will beat the absolute HECK out of White House 49-6. Liberty is a bigger and quicker SP team, and we all know how that game went for White House... lol

Talk about past losses is getting old ...for everybody. Post season is a new season.

Don"t know much about Liberty but I DO know WH and have seen them play from the years they had a hard time of beating their way out of a paper bag to the point where they believe they can beat anybody, and in some years they have. They do well on the road and I think they will give Liberty a fight. If Liberty has the players they are said to have it could be a tough game for BDP. But Give the Devils their due, they build steam in the playoffs...but will it be enough?

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I dont think you need to be worried about White House's game. By the way you talk, you are most likely on Greenbrier's team, so you should probably be worried about your game with Lexington. Cause that one could get ugly for yall fast.

I dont think you need to be worried about White House's game. By the way you talk, you are most likely on Greenbrier's team, so you should probably be worried about your game with Lexington. Cause that one could get ugly for yall fast.

It doesn't take much research to see that Soul man's friends on CoachT are "slamthecats" and "brierhater" so that should tell you one of two things. Either he really likes our opponents, or he has multiple names and likes stirring the pot.

Crusaders BIG....IF you are a Blue Devil fan...get to Jackson early...the visitors side(although new) is not very big! If you are going to take a beating (which youa are)..you might as well have a good seat!

Sounds like somebodys tryin to come on here to bully some of us bdp faithfull around.. why dont you leave the battle up to the players! If you dont have anything encouraging or positive to say,i suggest you browse somewhere else!