Greene County Football:Best Year Ever?

tcpioneer3

It's happenedd one time I believe and it was this year! Week 2 or 3 i believe

I think you're right...it definitely was this season and I do believe that was the first time that had happened (but some of you may remember further back than I do). All 4 county high schools + GHS won their games! How awesome was that? :D

It's happenedd one time I believe and it was this year! Week 2 or 3 i believe

Besides the fact that Chuckey Doak, West Greene , and North Greene have had some off years in the past, there are not too many weeks where one of the county teams isn't playing another county team. Therefore, most weeks, one of them has to lose.

Not when you live in florida and your over Coacht.com/florida!

I still manage to see my devils tho

Blahahahaha!!!! You have got to be kidding me! I guess its who you know not what you know.....................right? You didn't even play high school football much less college football Jordan.....................that's like a 40 year old man running a website about feminine hygiene! C'MON MAN! :roflolk:

Well im no jordon? Noone knows who i am friend :flower:

I don't know who you are nor do I care who you are! What I do know is that you have made every thread about Greeneville an abslolute joke. Have you noticed you've run off almost all the credible Greeneville fans who used to post regularly? If you really graduated from UT, you have proven that a college degree isnt really worth the paper its printed on. I've refrained all season until now, but I've had enough of your nonsense. Grow up and stay in Florida. Peace, Out!