Greene County Football:Best Year Ever?

tcpioneer3

I do and I can tell yall he is not Jorden.

Its funny how y'all keep conveniently misspelling JORDAN! Therefore when you say coachtflorida isn't JORDAN you are TECHNICALLY right. Whatever....just own up to it CAM NEWTON....haha. I knew a while ago and didn't know you nor care...but you continually try to belittle people, and teams. Therefore I called you out. Also, if it is true that you ,coachtflorida, are really over the coacht florida site, then I question the real coacht on his judgment of character of employees. I'm still waiting on credentials! :o:thumb:

Its funny how y'all keep conveniently misspelling JORDAN! Therefore when you say coachtflorida isn't JORDAN you are TECHNICALLY right. Whatever....just own up to it CAM NEWTON....haha. I knew a while ago and didn't know you nor care...but you continually try to belittle people, and teams. Therefore I called you out. Also, if it is true that you ,coachtflorida, are really over the coacht florida site, then I question the real coacht on his judgment of character of employees. I'm still waiting on credentials! :o:thumb:

Little fun fact. Im over the Mississippi site :thumb:

I don't see that there is much for you to do on those pages. Just links to articles, that's it.

It starts out adding articles and links. Once you start getting more and more traffic then we will open the boards up. Its kinda like if you build it they will come. CoachT said it took him a while to build a big enough fan base to where the boards will pay off. I dont know if you guys know how much work goes into keeping this site up and going but CoachT and Iamoz work there tails off every day.

Kev, I've heard Oak Grove is down this year....who's the team to beat in South Mississippi this year? Meridian?

The team to beat is South Panola. They are 3rd or 4th in the high school football national rankings. Football down here is a notch above TN fooball. We are no where near TX, CA, or FL football but we have some heavy hitters down here. Picayune is always tough, Gulfport will prob make it to the ship as well.

It starts out adding articles and links. Once you start getting more and more traffic then we will open the boards up. Its kinda like if you build it they will come. CoachT said it took him a while to build a big enough fan base to where the boards will pay off. I dont know if you guys know how much work goes into keeping this site up and going but CoachT and Iamoz work there tails off every day.

I know how it works, One of my certifications is in the computer software field. Im just saying its simple to link an article....I do enjoy the Tennessee site however. I have fun on it. I also know its all about timing, Scout.com has Georgia covered. Nobody uses anything else. They probably have twice the traffic as coacht. But i am not trying to take anything away from coacht. It is a great site for Tennesse High School Sports. But www.gavsv.com is just what fans use in Georgia.

The team to beat is South Panola. They are 3rd or 4th in the high school football national rankings. Football down here is a notch above TN fooball. We are no where near TX, CA, or FL football but we have some heavy hitters down here. Picayune is always tough, Gulfport will prob make it to the ship as well.

You are nowhere near Georgia Football either....The Big 4 in the Nation as far as High School Football goes, in no particular order, Georgia, Florida, Texas and California. There is no doubt about it.