Cascade @ Trousdale Co.

magictrix22

translation; "no snoball, i don't have the stones to tell you my number. because talking trash on the internet is easy, especially when i can talk all this garbage and never have to man up to it when i get waxed friday night." :thumb:

that's right chump4life, if you really believed this garbage you were posting you'd tell us your number. but deep down you know what's coming and you know how silly you are going to look when this game is over. :unsure:

i hope you're not as big of a punk on the football field as you are on these message boards. :roflolk:

Are yal serious on this thread? Highly doubt players are running their mouth on this thread, but if they are whats it matter to you? How old are you? Yal are a bunch of grown folks running your mouth to some kid, because you are living in the past and wished you still had some stones! Yal remind me of Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite. Get a life and in the mean time we will have to wait and see who wins Friday Night! Good luck to both teams! Rooting for my champs to win a tough game.

Are yal serious on this thread? Highly doubt players are running their mouth on this thread, but if they are whats it matter to you? How old are you? Yal are a bunch of grown folks running your mouth to some kid, because you are living in the past and wished you still had some stones! Yal remind me of Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite. Get a life and in the mean time we will have to wait and see who wins Friday Night! Good luck to both teams! Rooting for my champs to win a tough game.

:roflolk:

as a heart attack. :roflolk: didnt you notice Snoballs proper use of them emoticon thingees? :lol:

YO MOMMA :roflolk:

Edited by Tushhog72

translation; "no snoball, i don't have the stones to tell you my number. because talking trash on the internet is easy, especially when i can talk all this garbage and never have to man up to it when i get waxed friday night." :thumb:

that's right chump4life, if you really believed this garbage you were posting you'd tell us your number. but deep down you know what's coming and you know how silly you are going to look when this game is over. :unsure:

i hope you're not as big of a punk on the football field as you are on these message boards. :roflolk:

:ph34r: "no snoball, i don't have to tell you my number, it's 1-94." I can talk all this trash, cause we'll actually be putting on the pads, and going into battle Friday night"

that's right snoballs, if you really believed this garbage you were posting, you'd save it for the grown folks and stop getting yourself twisted over what some kid has to say on here..we're all trash talking. :

I hope you not as big of a punk as you wanna be on here, if that's that case you know how silly you'd look swimming in that sewer you must have your tent pitched next to.

;)

Not a whole lot of learning, otherwise known as an education, gone on down there in them hundred years? I hope you're joking w/ the way you spell and talk, you're hurting my eyes.

...sorry...but my Christian upbringin will not let me properly address this responce :rolleyes:

I am ah produck uv the Tenucee publik edjukayshun sistum :roflolk: an at leest I dint marry my sister :shock:

Edited by Tushhog72

:ph34r: "no snoball, i don't have to tell you my number, it's 1-94." I can talk all this trash, cause we'll actually be putting on the pads, and going into battle Friday night"

that's right snoballs, if you really believed this garbage you were posting, you'd save it for the grown folks and stop getting yourself twisted over what some kid has to say on here..we're all trash talking. :

I hope you not as big of a punk as you wanna be on here, if that's that case you know how silly you'd look swimming in that sewer you must have your tent pitched next to.

Lol stop... You are not any good at this