Daniel Boone @ Knox West

Booneman

West runs the veer option. They are about 55/45 run.(I've changed my thoughts on this now) Dead End Barbeque is a few doors down from West; I've never ate dinner there, but I heard it's good. You also have Littons near Central, or you could go down on Kingston Pike to look for a place to eat. I believe some West fans tailgate, but not many. There won't be much going on before the game.

West runs the veer option. They are about 55/45 run.(I've changed my thoughts on this now) Dead End Barbeque is a few doors down from West; I've never ate dinner there, but I heard it's good. You also have Littons near Central, or you could go down on Kingston Pike to look for a place to eat. I believe some West fans tailgate, but not many. There won't be much going on before the game.

How big of a turn out do you usually have fan wise? I can see quite a few fans coming from Boone this Friday, as the weather looks like it'll be around 70 during the day and will get down to 45 that night. A lot better than the 20's everyone was dealing with this past weekend.

West 38

Boone 10

Hey RunninRebel, I agree with one of the other post that West probably will not score that high because of Boone's great defensive play in the last seven games. Boone beat a South team that had been playing a lot better ball since you all played them in week one and of course most teams are a lot better later in the season.

It looks like West and Boone have had the same type season with early loses and then putting together a good win streak against some good teams. How did Devon Young do against West?

This should be a great game. GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West 24 Boone 14

I believe this is the right score, but I see it backwards:

Boone 24

West 14

Boone has an outstanding defense that is playing with great discipline and not giving up the big plays. If they continue as they have the last 7 games by just giving up 8 pts. per game and the offense continues to pound the run game and excute the passing then Boone can beat a good West team. Determination and more Determination can beat a bigger, faster, and more talented team everytime.

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe this is the right score, but I see it backwards:

Boone 24

West 14

Boone has an outstanding defense that is playing with great discipline and not giving up the big plays. If they continue as they have the last 7 games by just giving up 8 pts. per game and the offense continues to pound the run game and excute the passing then Boone can beat a good West team. Determination and more Determination can beat a bigger, faster, and more talented team everytime.

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not if the bigger, faster, and more talented team also has determination and more determination. Are you naive enough to think that Boone players are the only football players that are "determined" to win? You don't get to the 2nd round of the playoffs without being "determined" to win.

Not if the bigger, faster, and more talented team also has determination and more determination. Are you naive enough to think that Boone players are the only football players that are "determined" to win? You don't get to the 2nd round of the playoffs without being "determined" to win.

Good to hear from you TVA, I thought for awhile RunningRebel was the only fan West had. You just go on and support West and I will continue to support Boone, then that way you wiil worry more about the score of this game instead of whether I am naive.

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might call 'em Hillbillys, might call 'em red ,or country.... crap you can call 'em anything but sissys, 'cause those county boys up the road from us will flat out hit you, and make you sore the next day.. Good luck to Boone this Friday :thumb:

ahhh this is why I love post season, cause then I get to read some support from everyone in the conference. You guys do the same Spear, I expect to hear nothing but greatness from DB this week as well.

We take the hillbilly as a compliment of the best kind. :thumb: