Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

Im pretty sure you have never seen MJ play cause if you would have, you would have never made that statement. :?: MJ had beech 17 to 7 at half and the only reason they lost that game is cause of HORRIBLE calls and they just let off the pedal. I believe (know) that coach perry will not let that happen again. Garza, Hopkins, Nwokoji, and McCathern are backs and all bench around 300 or higher.None of them run higher than a 4.6. get ready for them to take over!!! The only question is, will MJ's D shows up?If they do then MJ will when win big if not they still get the W by 7. count on it :D :-D

MJ lost to Beech a 5A team . Smyrna shut Beech out two yrs in a row. ???? Smyrna shut down Haymer from Beech,Mathers from Blackman and Davenport from Riverdale all backs who will play on Saturdays. And you talk about players

Bryson

Fleming

Thompson

Saintcloud

Gaines

Vick

Moore

Wilson

ect.. all could play on Saturdays !

Edited by AmericanBullDog

MJ lost to Beech a 5A team . Smyrna shut Beech out two yrs in a row. ???? Smyrna shut down Haymer from Beech,Mathers from Blackman and Davenport from Riverdale all backs who will play on Saturdays. And you talk about players

Bryson

Fleming

Thompson

Saintcloud

Gaines

Vick

Moore

Wilson

ect.. all could play on Saturdays !

I fully agree with you man

http://thesmyrnabulldogs.com/recruit_player.php?id=3

I agree with you and thats very true i didnt mean it that way, they have a great Dfence but they couldnt stop a Sophomore from Ensworth either. I'm just saying those backs might not have the same skill level but are much more physical and stronger. If they do happen to stop ALL of MJ's backs however that will open up the best WR in the state. So what if they're 5A! Alcoa is 3A and they could handle any 6A team. MJ also played Oakland in a scrimmage earlier this year and beat them bad in the beginning but once again let off and lost by a field goal. If you look at MJ in the first quarter this year, best team hands down. Like i said though they let off and teams come back. I dont think they will let that happen specially in playoffs. Trust me, people better watch out for the "upset". IF MJ happens to win then watch out for them making a run for state but thats a huge if.

P.S. smyrna ive talked to a few people over in MJ, that little picture of your "HIT SQUAD" is posted up every where and those kids are more than ready now.

A 6A school gets beat by a 5A school and the wimps say "HORRIBLE" calls.

Dang,

let me repeat myself once again. SO what if they are 5A, they won state last year and had a lot of ppl return. your saying that teams who are not 6A like trousdale county, and Alcoa couldnt hang with the big boys. your sadly mistaken. your basically saying its better to lose to Rossview than Hendersonville because they're 6A. You also weren't there to see the calls so you also cant say anything about that also but nice try though.

let me repeat myself once again. SO what if they are 5A, they won state last year and had a lot of ppl return. your saying that teams who are not 6A like trousdale county, and Alcoa couldnt hang with the big boys. your sadly mistaken. your basically saying its better to lose to Rossview than Hendersonville because they're 6A. You also weren't there to see the calls so you also cant say anything about that also but nice try though.

amen cuz, these guys want to bash MJ but know NO facts about them. Nor have a sense of how good MJ really is.

No I am saying that the 2010 Beech 5A team was WEAK!!!!!

I agree with you and thats very true i didnt mean it that way, they have a great Dfence but they couldnt stop a Sophomore from Ensworth either. I'm just saying those backs might not have the same skill level but are much more physical and stronger. If they do happen to stop ALL of MJ's backs however that will open up the best WR in the state. So what if they're 5A! Alcoa is 3A and they could handle any 6A team. MJ also played Oakland in a scrimmage earlier this year and beat them bad in the beginning but once again let off and lost by a field goal. If you look at MJ in the first quarter this year, best team hands down. Like i said though they let off and teams come back. I dont think they will let that happen specially in playoffs. Trust me, people better watch out for the "upset". IF MJ happens to win then watch out for them making a run for state but thats a huge if.

P.S. smyrna ive talked to a few people over in MJ, that little picture of your "HIT SQUAD" is posted up every where and those kids are more than ready now.

Ok , MJ is the best first qtr team in the state ! What are you gonna do about the second ,third and fourth qtr? If Mj wins i will be really impressed and will root for them aginst any team from the east.

Wow! Really?? In the regular season they lost to a very good Smyrna team and a pretty good Hendersonville team (which I believe they would have beat with the starting qb). In the playoffs, they played horrible and the qb play didn't help much. I think there were 3 interceptions (one for a touchdown) and very few completed passes. This made them one dimensional and its hard to beat an athletic team being one dimensional and making mistakes.

All of that to say that I believe WEAK would be a bit over the top. This was a good team, but without their starting qb they were limited. Its hard to lose a guy that will be playing on Saturdays in week 9.

Wow! Really?? In the regular season they lost to a very good Smyrna team and a pretty good Hendersonville team (which I believe they would have beat with the starting qb). In the playoffs, they played horrible and the qb play didn't help much. I think there were 3 interceptions (one for a touchdown) and very few completed passes. This made them one dimensional and its hard to beat an athletic team being one dimensional and making mistakes.

All of that to say that I believe WEAK would be a bit over the top. This was a good team, but without their starting qb they were limited. Its hard to lose a guy that will be playing on Saturdays in week 9.

I think we got your point the first 1 or 2 times but 3 really?