Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

Look here child...Believe it or not..Nissan is no longer the only thing in Smyrna....in fact we are the 15th largest city in the state of Tennessee. And i'm also pretty sure it takes no class to get on here and your first post are about how Smyrna fans have no class. We have more class then you will ever have.

Oh and according to the T sinkerballer is the only name in user name history so im gonna assume your new :thumb:

ok lets tell the truth, Smynra is a blue collar town, and that's about it.....low to middle class, hard working yet mostly uneducated people where high school football is basically all you have to get excited about..and that's 70% of this country.....and MJ has there share of rednecks as well, just not as many as Smyrna.......I hope you guys win the state title, then you can brag about it when your peddling girl scout cookies in front of Walmart

ok lets tell the truth, Smynra is a blue collar town, and that's about it.....low to middle class, hard working yet mostly uneducated people where high school football is basically all you have to get excited about..and that's 70% of this country.....and MJ has there share of rednecks as well, just not as many as Smyrna.......I hope you guys win the state title, then you can brag about it when your peddling girl scout cookies in front of Walmart

dont hate cause we can kick your guys butt at football :thumb:

OK Stinkerball, I've read your posts and listened to your teardown of Smyrna and have this to say - WHO'S YOUR BULLDAWG DADDY NOW?

I have friends in MJ and their take on Wilson county is that Detroit can't make enough Camero's or Firebirds for the MJ rednecks to buy! What's in MJ? Nice shopping center? Right across the street from a trailer park with high class 2 story double wides! Your share of rednecks isn't that far off Smyrna's number believe me.

BTW - your earlier comments about the Japaneese - they pay in dollars not yen. I guess thats all you got? Slam someone for working? Your team sure didn't have anything tonight did they?

Great game Smyrna - enjoyed it! Great job of sending Stinkyball home with his tail between his legs. Lets hope he doesn't leave any slime on the road!

Is there even a Wal Mart in MJ or is it too much of an armpit to get one? Oh well, you can always sell wrecked Cameros...

One of the all time Blue Ribbon Post of ALL TIMES. Pretty good for a loser.

HEE HAW

OK Stinkerball, I've read your posts and listened to your teardown of Smyrna and have this to say - WHO'S YOUR BULLDAWG DADDY NOW?

I have friends in MJ and their take on Wilson county is that Detroit can't make enough Camero's or Firebirds for the MJ rednecks to buy! What's in MJ? Nice shopping center? Right across the street from a trailer park with high class 2 story double wides! Your share of rednecks isn't that far off Smyrna's number believe me.

BTW - your earlier comments about the Japaneese - they pay in dollars not yen. I guess thats all you got? Slam someone for working? Your team sure didn't have anything tonight did they?

Great game Smyrna - enjoyed it! Great job of sending Stinkyball home with his tail between his legs. Lets hope he doesn't leave any slime on the road!

Is there even a Wal Mart in MJ or is it too much of an armpit to get one? Oh well, you can always sell wrecked Cameros...

LOL stinkerball is hiding now... :roflol:

Smyrna played played great ball ! The back-ups really stepped up to the plate when Bryson got hurt.

BTW which Mj reciever was the supposed to be the best reciever in the state ? I was really impressed with

#7 ,#10 and #54 for mj ,but several of the mj players showed a lack of class. Also my wife and i are college educated

and upper income

Smyrna played played great ball ! The back-ups really stepped up to the plate when Bryson got hurt.

BTW which Mj reciever was the supposed to be the best reciever in the state ? I was really impressed with

#7 ,#10 and #54 for mj ,but several of the mj players showed a lack of class. Also my wife and i are college educated

and upper income

same here...idk what stinkerball was talking about..im not out of collage yet but i work in brentwood with my own office and make some nice money

and upper income

No You're not. If you were upper income you would not be at Smyrna.

Edited by MrDonkey

and upper income

Congrats to Smyrna on the win. Good luck the rest of the way. Pretty much what I expected. Our D gives up too many big plays a game. Our O did a solid job against a good (not great) of a D for Smyrna. Game was better than the final score. The interception in the red zone with the score 30-20 was the play that deflated MJ. Keep your heads up MJ. Thanks and good luck to all the SR's. Good for a rebuilding year for MJ. Expecting great things next year for the black and gold. We lost but proved that we can compete with the ALL SO MIGHTY RUTHERFORD COUNTY TEAMS. As far as the lack of class there were several from Smyrna so don't go there.

Edited by MJpride

OK. Having watched this game, I want to change my prediction of Smyrna winning a state title. I don't think they have it. They will get out coached.

MJ had no answer for the run game, yet Smyrna felt they needed to "show their playbook" and throw the ball around. Their D made very few adjustments to the MJ offense and minus a terrible call with the score 24-20, had lost momentum. Not to say this would have changed the outcome, but it certainly could have. MJ held them to a 3 and out, only to get a call to take momentum and keep the ball.

I'm a firm believer that you don't need to get "cute" with your play calling if the opponent can't stop the basics (ex. #5 off tackle). First two drives looked very easy, only to come out throwing on the 3rd posession. Why? They let MJ back in the game and didn't show the ability to put it away. Very athletic team, but I don't think they will win with athletes alone. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose next week.