Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

If frog had wings.... They don't so Patriots will win big!!! Pats are too quick and have too many weapons for unathletic Commandoes. Patriots will not allow them to run ball, so they better HOPE they can put a few passes together, but oh wait the Pats have a great secondary as well. So oh well, there's always next year, but wait Pats are very young, so great season Commandoes. Have nice l-o-n-g trip back to Nashville. I'll be listening from sunny Florida, but will drive up Semi's and finals. Go Pats!!! :popcorneater:

JunkYard get outta here man! You are so full of it you really think yall are just gonna roll right over them don't you. I'm just gonna go ahead and warn you if they go in there thinking like you, they have a heck of a long night ahead of them. You obviously no nothing about the Commandos.

JunkYard get outta here man! You are so full of it you really think yall are just gonna roll right over them don't you. I'm just gonna go ahead and warn you if they go in there thinking like you, they have a heck of a long night ahead of them. You obviously no nothing about the Commandos.

Don't take him too serious. We aren't even sure he is a Henry county fan. He does this every year and makes the other team mad. We Henry county fans have learned to ignore him.

As long as Hendersonville doesn't have their officiating crew, Henry County will get an easy win.

I thought they were trash? Now it's the officials at the Green Wave field. dude your sad. Did a Commando take your girlfrind in HS. Shocked what little support the Wave fans are giving HHS. I been watching the Wave since the late 70's. The Wave team isn't the same and either is the fans. Both have made a turn for the worst.

Except for a few like Greenwave1.

Edited by rigger101

Ok smart guy, anyone that was at that game could tell those refs were lost and Hville got most of the calls. Like at halftime they sent the teams off, then brought them back on, then after 5 minutes of pussyfootin they ended the half.(on a Hville Defensive flag I might add) So you can sit there and act like the all mighty Commandos are a legit team, but what I said was true and if it wasn't.you wouldn't have gotten so worked up over it.

Rumble get a grip!

If HHS is not a ligit team then I don't know what your saying about the Green Wave. Hendersonville beat a Beech team that spanked the Wave and the game the Wave won over the Commandos came down to a last min pass. So if HHS is not ligit that would make the Wave a joke.

Be kind to your team and give the Commandos the respect for beating your team. Support the district are just keep sounding like a jerk that is still crying over last weeks game.

Have you had to sit over there.. If you move wrong forward or backward you could break an ankle or fall through. They are very narrow to walk across to your seat. Best advice got to the top and stand on the seat not the foot stand again very narrow H-ville will see what I'm talking about don't say i didn't warn you.

Henry County fans have not had to sit over there. There have been no broken ankles and no one has fallen through. Come to Paris, find a nice seat, buy some concessions. You will be fine.

Yes, I'm HC fan and yes I have faith the Big Red will roll over the Commandoes :roflol: I'm sorry, if I'm a little more bold in my predictions. I don't mean to imply that Hendersonville isn't a pretty good team. :rolleyes: They are. The Pats are just simply better!!! I'll just sit back here in the sun and wait for the semi's. :popcorneater:

Don't take him too serious. We aren't even sure he is a Henry county fan. He does this every year and makes the other team mad. We Henry county fans have learned to ignore him.

I would love to see the rematch between Northeast and Henry County, but I think many of the Henry County faithful need a slice of humble pie. Funny how 5 years makes you invincible! But I will not praise Henry County until they win the big game! Until that day comes enjoy being the team that just couldn't win the big game. I am just exhausted with every Henry County fan thinking their team is the best when they have never played for the title of the best. Trust me, you do not want to face Northeast right now, as you remember your team had fits with the Eagles last time, and you had fits with Clarksville High. What makes you think you are the best? Wait, district titles and playoff wins with no title or runner up!