Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

last year adamsville ran all over humbolt. their back 35 had a field day on their defense and moved the ball at will. humbolt jumped out on the cardinals, but adamsville had a bye. I look for the same to happen this week. adamsville jumps out on humbolt and then the vikings fight back. i think the cards defense keeps humbolt from scoring enough points to fight back into the game.

Adamsville- 28

Humbolt-21

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhh ;)

Let them prepare for Westwood. Don't tell them that they are playing Humboldt. We want to surprise them.

dont worry we preparing for the bolt. We dont dwell on one team too long. After fridsy night it is over and time to prepare for the next week. COaches watched both trade films Friday night as soon as they got them. Went to work right away trying to get the game plan in place. Like I said earlier it will be a battle.

dont worry we preparing for the bolt. We dont dwell on one team too long. After fridsy night it is over and time to prepare for the next week. COaches watched both trade films Friday night as soon as they got them. Went to work right away trying to get the game plan in place. Like I said earlier it will be a battle.

I would expect no less from a Cardinal team! :thumb:

Don't be surprised if Adamsville pulls the upset in this one, they have been fighting the injury bug all year and are just about to get healthy at the right time.

Well I know of one player who I hope is able to go this week. Only time will tell. Either way we will fight till the end. I really think we have played our best football since we opened up our d a little. Let them big dogs hunt!!!!

Can't wait till Friday. Humboldt is going to make a believer out of many people.

Humboldt's Defense is going to have it's way.

Looking forward to a great game!

I hope your wrong, I think Adamsville is the ones with something to prove!

Keep underestimating this bunch and it will come back to bite ya!

Hope it's injury free and fair weather!