Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

Well, well, well. I can see the thought process here with that kind of response. But lets just make sure that Antwan and Smith County has there checklist ready:

1.Players with bottlecaps taped up on their hand pads: CHECK (a few kids still have some scars from those from LAST YEARS game)

2. Water the field a few times: Check

3. Call our kids convicts as we go down into "the hole": CHECK

Let me be very clear hear. Smith County has earned their place in the second round. Pearl-Cohn has earnerd their place in the second round. I expect both teams to play hard and may the best teeam win. With that being said Antwan and company...DO YOUR WORST! 7pm this upcoming Friday night the Firbirds will be there and will play hard! Ask howdoitknow about that. So we will get on down to the main attraction...There WILL be a little less talk and A LOT MORE ACTION!

Second, if you have not figured it out yet... DIRTYDIME calls himself that because of the District (Pearl-Cohn, Maplewood, David Lipscomb, Whites Creek, CPA, Stratford, and East Lit). In District 10 there are THREE teams with mutiple state titles (PEARL-COHN, DAVID LIPSCOMB, and CPA),FOUR teams who have been to the state semifinal, or title game Since 2006 (PEARL-COHN,DAVID LIPSCOMB, MAPLEWOOD, AND WHITES CREEK). EVERYBODY IN THE DIRTYDIME COMES TO PLAY EVERY WEEK!

It's like Dutch Meyer said "We'll fight'em till heck freezes over, then we'll fight'em on the ice!". That is what we do at PEARL-COHN! The challenge is made and WE ANSWER THE CALL! We simply don't care who you are and we don't quit! We simply get reloaded, reborn, and WIN! That's what FIREBIRDS DO!. Just ask our first round opponent after halftime! So bring your trains, fireworks, cowbells, the whole county it won't matter. WE WILL PLAY ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE! We want 3000 people in the stands...5000 if you can find'em! We have something to prove!

De Fumo In Flamman!

-FengHuang

Bottle caps...give me a break.

Well, well, well. I can see the thought process here with that kind of response. But lets just make sure that Antwan and Smith County has there checklist ready:

1.Players with bottlecaps taped up on their hand pads: CHECK (a few kids still have some scars from those from LAST YEARS game)

Let me be very clear hear. Smith County has earned their place in the second round. Pearl-Cohn has earnerd their place in the second round. I expect both teams to play hard and may the best teeam win. With that being said Antwan and company...DO YOUR WORST! 7pm this upcoming Friday night the Firbirds will be there and will play hard! Ask howdoitknow about that. So we will get on down to the main attraction...There WILL be a little less talk and A LOT MORE ACTION!

Second, if you have not figured it out yet... DIRTYDIME calls himself that because of the District (Pearl-Cohn, Maplewood, David Lipscomb, Whites Creek, CPA, Stratford, and East Lit). In District 10 there are THREE teams with mutiple state titles (PEARL-COHN, DAVID LIPSCOMB, and CPA),FOUR teams who have been to the state semifinal, or title game Since 2006 (PEARL-COHN,DAVID LIPSCOMB, MAPLEWOOD, AND WHITES CREEK). EVERYBODY IN THE DIRTYDIME COMES TO PLAY EVERY WEEK!

It's like Dutch Meyer said "We'll fight'em till heck freezes over, then we'll fight'em on the ice!". That is what we do at PEARL-COHN! The challenge is made and WE ANSWER THE CALL! We simply don't care who you are and we don't quit! We simply get reloaded, reborn, and WIN! That's what FIREBIRDS DO!. Just ask our first round opponent after halftime! So bring your trains, fireworks, cowbells, the whole county it won't matter. WE WILL PLAY ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE! We want 3000 people in the stands...5000 if you can find'em! We have something to prove!

De Fumo In Flamman!

-FengHuang

I know for a fact your #1 and #2 are bull. I bet #3 is too. If you want to make up stories to spice up this board so be it.

:excl:

Well, Mr. KungFu........feel better now??

#1. You must be out of your mind...bottle caps taped to their pads?? Your showing your intelligance right of the bat. I've never heard of that...anywhere, but evidently you have. NOW I see the THOUGHT PROCESS HERE. Go back and check the game film,if you didn't burn it. See how may SC kids wear "handpads". ZERO.

#2, Water the field.......well....it is grass. But I'm guessing that is ONE of may excuses you used to justify why SC beat your speedy team last year.

#3. I don't know about calling your kids anything. I do know what YOUR kids were calling ours on the field. There would be a lot of mamas upset if they heard it all, but I'm sure our kids returned the favor.

AND........ Dirtydime??? OK then. Everybody in district 10 comes to play. I looked...are you sure EVERYONE in DIRTYDIME comes to play? Looks like somebody forgot to tell Stratford and Whitescreek that they are "Dirtydimers". :roflol:

Bring 3000?? That would be good. Counting what PC brings, (not counting the 300 that come with the band) SCs 3000 and PCs 50 would be a grand total of 3050 paying at the gate. :lol:

No "Kung Fu" needed for termites. Your quote says it all...

The last time I checked, Whites Creek was in the 2009 TSSAA FOOTBALL State Semi-Final game. They did have a down year this year but I do believe that you would not want to see them any week. However, I am sure their Head Coach will accomidate you next year. Make the call. In regards to Stratford...they BEAT East Lit. this year just like you did (and by more as well). They can be just as dangerious. As they say at Pearl-Cohn "Don't Play wit it"!

As to the rest...I stand by what I said. I will see you at 7pm Friday at the hole...and so will the FIREBIRDS!

De Fumo In Flammam!

-FengHuang

I believe the owls come out ready and very well prepared for this one. Should be able to exploit the PC defense for some big plays. Owls defense continues to look strong as ever. Don't think the speed will be a factor as much as east lit gave them a good feel for fast teams."The Kitchen" will be cookin PC's last meal Friday night.

I believe the owls come out ready and very well prepared for this one. Should be able to exploit the PC defense for some big plays. Owls defense continues to look strong as ever. Don't think the speed will be a factor as much as east lit gave them a good feel for fast teams."The Kitchen" will be cookin PC's last meal Friday night.

Well I see we have had alot of talk on here about SC keeping up with East Lit speed. WOW East Lit is slow PC was pulling away from those guys. I was hoping for a good game but now I got to get in the players ears and tell them to punish yalls kids every chance they get. SC wouldnt have made the playoffs if they were in DISTRICT 10 AKA DIRTYDIME :unsure:

Well I see we have had alot of talk on here about SC keeping up with East Lit speed. WOW East Lit is slow PC was pulling away from those guys. I was hoping for a good game but now I got to get in the players ears and tell them to punish yalls kids every chance they get. SC wouldnt have made the playoffs if they were in DISTRICT 10 AKA DIRTYDIME :unsure:

Moot point there DIRTYDUDE. SC was not in the TEN CENT DISTRICT. Gee...didn't SC play the same team last year? I think we know what you have. It will be a challenge. I don't think you know what SC has. There are quite a few guys playing that did not last year.

If you "pulled away" from EL...why was the score 21-7? Not exactly a blowout...now is it?

[/b]

I'm just a poor ole country boy. Can somebody translate this for me please?

Why "is ---called the Dirtydime"?? What league?? If you can help me with that, then we'll talk about the running part.

If your not running with us (on our side) your running from us (the enemy) see that was simple ole country boy :thumb:

De Fumo In Flammam!

-FengHuang

This is post is so stupid. Bout as stupid as the little "out of the smoke, into the flame" saying at the bottom of your post. Since famous quotes seems to be your thing, then it's like Martin Luther King, Jr once said, "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

De Fumo In Flammam!

-FengHuang

Let me preface this by saying that my son started both ways in last year's game against PC. #1 and #2 are the stupidest things I have ever heard stated on CoachT which discredits anything else you would have to say on the subject. As for #3, the word "convict" pales in comparison to what my son was called for four quarters on the field. Pearl-Cohns coaching staff and administration were some of the nicest people I have ever met and we admire what PC has accomplished the last two years. People like you give high school football a bad name. Hope you enjoy your trip to Carthage. If the field is wet, it is called rain. Our irrigation system is shut down for the winter.