Baylor vs McCallie 2

landro

Thanks for the pointers KW! I also stopped by the car wash and steam cleaned the car!

I'm sure the decision to hold the game on the campus by the river is all about the teams. Us parents and fans who contribute daily moral and monetary support will get by just fine. As to why you would consider playing at Finley... support of local venue that needs it, room for all who care to attend in the community, no ticket limits for player families/friends, just a few thoughts that come to mind! Anyways, it is a dead argument. It is their choice as the home team, period, end of story. I was told today when I was purchasing my tickets that Baylor was also hosting a swim meet starting Friday night?

As to who the starting QB will be.... Don't know if a decision has been made yet. Will most likely attend practice tomorrow.

Gotta go fit the CJ with my flag!!! Go Blue!

Thanks for the pointers KW! I also stopped by the car wash and steam cleaned the car!

I'm sure the decision to hold the game on the campus by the river is all about the teams. Us parents and fans who contribute daily moral and monetary support will get by just fine. As to why you would consider playing at Finley... support of local venue that needs it, room for all who care to attend in the community, no ticket limits for player families/friends, just a few thoughts that come to mind! Anyways, it is a dead argument. It is their choice as the home team, period, end of story. I was told today when I was purchasing my tickets that Baylor was also hosting a swim meet starting Friday night?

As to who the starting QB will be.... Don't know if a decision has been made yet. Will most likely attend practice tomorrow.

Gotta go fit the CJ with my flag!!! Go Blue!

Bluemom one of the best memories in high school football is being able to attend a jam packed football game that has two rival teams playing similar to college games....Tn vs Fla., Ga. vs. Fla., Aub. vs Ala.. Well guess what...There are thousands of folks who went to school at each of those universities, have kids in those universities, currently attend those universities, contribute money to those universities, and THEY CAN"T GET TICKETS TO THOSE GAMES EITHER. Those are sold out stadiums. Baylor's will be too. It's an electric atmosphere that McCallie could create if they wanted too. Baylor wants too....so let them. You're right, it's a dead argument. The game is at Baylor 7:00 pm. It's sad to see you and the other Mccallie fans cry about Baylor playing on their campus. It's a high school game for goodness sake. Why play in a half empty stadium when you can pack out a high school campus stadium. FYI.....There is a car wash next to the Baylor back gate.

Coachkirk, I don't have a dog in the hunt on this game. I do find it comical that anyone would find it hard to believe that Baylor would not want to play in their stadium to host their rival. Does not make sense at all. They earned the right by going 8-1 and I believe McCallie is 4-6? This is about the players and students. I have been to Baylor just this year. It will be a great atmosphere and is a very nice and large stadium by high school standards. No other schools in the playoffs would ever give up home field advantage...and in fact are not.

Edited by MBARED

I'm very happy McCallie is playing a second playoff game.......

And, since McCallie is the decided underdog, I could care less where the game is played. In fact, if McCallie would pull off the upset, I can't think of a better place for it to happen than on the field of the school behind the WalMart.

Let's hope for a competitive, well-played game with no serious inuries and a Big Blue victory.

Hey, McCallie Coaches.......#16 is your QB and predictabilty is your worst enemy!!!

I think a Blue victory would be awesome no matter if it was in the cow pasture!

Keys are execution and ball protection! When those happen, good things happen!

Made it by practice for a few minutes, saw 4 different QB takin snaps. Did not see a focus a single one!

Back to volunteer to help with ticket distribution today! Very brisk yesterday. TSSAA informs us there is NO limit to the number of tickets that can be sold at a playoff game and walk up gate sales must be available until the final buzzer! (at $8 a pop) So if you've never made it in person to a game and always wanted to see it, come on out!

That almost sounds like a McCallie supporter slamming the Baylor campus. Irony is a wonderful thing.

I agree with Landro, it is ironic anybody would ever have a negative comment about the Baylor Campus. There is no comparison between the two campuses. The only reason I could think that a McCallie person does not like the campus is that they are usually leaving in defeat.