Baylor vs McCallie 2

landro

Here's to Red Bank winning our game tomorrow night....and to a big Red Raider victory over the Dodds Ave school Friday night. Good luck to Baylor. Reading the usual comments from a few McCallie fans (2)with their usual backhanded digs makes me hope for a big Baylor win. Go Red Bank!

Someone is a little sensitive, especially blogging at 133AM!

Edited by shakinthefat

You are right about the short trip. That is nice. I personally have never been in the dressing facilities at Heywood but have noticed the teams lingering outside. I do avoid the restrooms on the other side of that building. I also have never set foot in the dressing facilities on the Blue campus. I generally avoid those particular areas.

As to hosting the game at Spears, I really don't see it in the near future. The powers that be seem to be content with the larger facility. That however is not my call to make. Just trying to be hospitable to all involved.

What is interesting, is that the crew assigned by state for the competition tomorrow is a local one. A near unheard of situation in the play-offs.

Now, if only the beauty indexes added points to the scoreboard!

Bluemom, that is interesting that would assign a local crew for the game. I have never heard of that for a playoff game.

Typically you want a completely unbiased crew with no ties to either school. The problem with the playoff crews is that they are typically the best in a region which is good thing but they have never worked together which hurts in their execution during the game.

Lets hope for the best.

Bluemom, that is interesting that would assign a local crew for the game. I have never heard of that for a playoff game.

Typically you want a completely unbiased crew with no ties to either school. The problem with the playoff crews is that they are typically the best in a region which is good thing but they have never worked together which hurts in their execution during the game.

Lets hope for the best.

Just need it called fairly! It will be interesting to watch and see how it goes. I will have my rule book and case book if we need it!

Here's to Red Bank winning our game tomorrow night....and to a big Red Raider victory over the Dodds Ave school Friday night. Good luck to Baylor. Reading the usual comments from a few McCallie fans (2)with their usual backhanded digs makes me hope for a big Baylor win. Go Red Bank!

Easy there BlueLion...it's called sarcasm and "digging" is all part of the fun imho.

The streak is at 3! What a fantastic win for Baylor. Hard to sweep a rival in any year...This was Baylor's year to do it. Again the O line very impressive as was Huesman. Now onto BGA next week. Keep it going Red Raiders on a tremendous year.

Absolutely bigred4life. To make it to the semifinals is just tremendous for Baylor. And to beat our rival to advance....makes it even sweeter.