Greeneville vs Vandy

Photoman

Just looking to help out the delusional Greeneville fans with their next great conquest of Superiority. Vandy just seemed like a worthy opponent to feed their relentless ego.

Have at it boys...

Vandy by 10

:roflol: Thats a good one, but vandy's having an off year so a better opponent would be UT. Shoot they suck too. Mabe the titans will come down and give those devils an actuall game :flower:................why does everybody on coacht think the devils think there unbeatable, Mabe a few crazy fans. The team is focused and not thinking like any fan on here. The devils football team is completely differnt from greeneville coacht people. Ask any team thats played the devils and see if they think the devils are cocky or arrogant. they're not like that.

:roflol: Thats a good one, but vandy's having an off year so a better opponent would be UT. Shoot they suck too. Mabe the titans will come down and give those devils an actuall game :flower:................why does everybody on coacht think the devils think there unbeatable, Mabe a few crazy fans. The team is focused and not thinking like any fan on here. The devils football team is completely differnt from greeneville coacht people. Ask any team thats played the devils and see if they think the devils are cocky or arrogant. they're not like that.

I believe you... it takes discipline to win. Your fans are the one's that make everyone hate Greeneville.

I believe you... it takes discipline to win. Your fans are the one's that make everyone hate Greeneville.

Remember it's just a small amount of excited fans and many Greeneville fans have never heard of coacht or would care about it.The same up here in Kingsport.Those that wear the green have always been extremely hard hitting football players nomatter what the odds of winning.With the changes over the years,Greeneville now plays schools it's own size and doesn't play up as they did for decades.Winning at this level is new and everyone gets excited about that.Yes,I've heard it from everyone up here about the fans from my old home town.I hope for the kids at Greeneville,they can win,but remember a few don't represent the entire city of Greeneville.Believe me,G-town has it's fair share of rich and famous people,as well as very nice folks that would give you the shirt off their back.I wouldn't try and take it however.Have a safe trip and clean, hard hitting game in Greeneville.By the way. Greeneville 42-Vandy 7.Just kidding :thumb:

Edited by BatmanDB

Remember it's just a small amount of excited fans and many Greeneville fans have never heard of coacht or would care about it.The same up here in Kingsport.Those that wear the green have always been extremely hard hitting football players nomatter what the odds of winning.With the changes over the years,Greeneville now plays schools it's own size and doesn't play up as they did for decades.Winning at this level is new and everyone gets excited about that.Yes,I've heard it from everyone up here about the fans from my old home town.I hope for the kids at Greeneville,they can win,but remember a few don't represent the entire city of Greeneville.Believe me,G-town has it's fair share of rich and famous people,as well as very nice folks that would give you the shirt off their back.I wouldn't try and take it however.Have a safe trip and clean, hard hitting game in Greeneville.By the way. Greeneville 42-Vandy 7.Just kidding :thumb:

:roflol: okayy put aside all the trash talkin and the rasby. This looks like to be a great game. both teams comin off good wins last friday. and it looks like ol' burley is gonna be packed for this heavy weightt fight! BUT the difference between these two teams is WILL!! everbody knows that if you pounce on the falcons early the'll lay down. thats there weakness and thats what these boys from greeneville look for and when they find it its like blood in water :hungry:

This looks to be a great one Photoman tell ya boys to come ready to play!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH PROGRAMSS!!! a and let me get ya some ice cool you down :D chill its just tlk

:roflol: okayy put aside all the trash talkin and the rasby. This looks like to be a great game. both teams comin off good wins last friday. and it looks like ol' burley is gonna be packed for this heavy weightt fight! BUT the difference between these two teams is WILL!! everbody knows that if you pounce on the falcons early the'll lay down. thats there weakness and thats what these boys from greeneville look for and when they find it its like blood in water :hungry:

This looks to be a great one Photoman tell ya boys to come ready to play!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH PROGRAMSS!!! a and let me get ya some ice cool you down :D chill its just tlk

There is another thread for the Devils and Falcons game. Please keep this one on topic, the Devils and the Commodores. I'll take the Devils by at least 3 TD's.