BARTLETT @ DYER COUNTY NOV 16TH

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

BARTLETT TRAVELS TO DYER COUNTY NEXT TUESDAY NIGHT FOR A HALL OF FAME GAME . CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANY INFORMATION ON THIS YEARS DYER COUNTY TEAM I KNOW THEY WERE GOOD LAST SEASON AND LOST TO WHITE STATION IN SUBSTATE 65-60, I HAVE BEEN TO DYER COUNTYS GYM BEFORE FOR A TOURNAMENT AND IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GYMS OF ALL TIME PEOPLE ARE NICE AND FRIENDLY AND LOUD. THE BARTLETT SKYBOX CREW ON WWW. WVWT.COM OR WWW.KPTR.COM WILL HAVE THE GAME LIVE ONLINE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME AND STOP BY AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF , I CAN GIVE YOU ONE OF OUR BROADCAST CARDS AS WELL. IF ANYONE CAN EMAIL ME A ROSTER AT jdsturdivant@skyboxbroadcasting.com . I would like to thank you. Good luck to both teams.

BARTLETT TRAVELS TO DYER COUNTY NEXT TUESDAY NIGHT FOR A HALL OF FAME GAME . CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANY INFORMATION ON THIS YEARS DYER COUNTY TEAM I KNOW THEY WERE GOOD LAST SEASON AND LOST TO WHITE STATION IN SUBSTATE 65-60, I HAVE BEEN TO DYER COUNTYS GYM BEFORE FOR A TOURNAMENT AND IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GYMS OF ALL TIME PEOPLE ARE NICE AND FRIENDLY AND LOUD. THE BARTLETT SKYBOX CREW ON WWW. WVWT.COM OR WWW.KPTR.COM WILL HAVE THE GAME LIVE ONLINE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME AND STOP BY AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF , I CAN GIVE YOU ONE OF OUR BROADCAST CARDS AS WELL. IF ANYONE CAN EMAIL ME A ROSTER AT jdsturdivant@skyboxbroadcasting.com . I would like to thank you. Good luck to both teams.

Dyer Co has just about everyone back from last year with the exception of center Cedric Janes...Robert Hubbs,John Hudson.Justin Williamson,Cedarius Taylor,and Koty Gross are all back.All have started at one time or another.Dyer Co just went to Clarksville and went 3-0..Beat Sycamore 61-44 and Clarksville Northwest 70-39 in two of the games.

DC will be pretty good again. Depends on if they can have someone step up and be an inside factor. Hudson will need to be more consistent and Hubbs will need to score more. Both are very capable. To get through Memphis they will need to win the Region. What does Bartlett have returning this season?

BARTLETT ROSTER-

1 Kirby Franklin 5'11" Jr.

3 Marquarius Boddie 6'1" Jr.

4 Corey Hopkins 6'2" Jr.

5 Anthlon Bell 6'3" Jr.NICE

10 LaTrell Cunningham 5'11" Jr.

12 Jeffery Dockett 5'10" Jr.

14 Gene Nolen 5'10" Jr.

23 Chris Chiozza 5'8" Fr.

24 Greg Hurd 6'1" Jr.

32 Tedarrius Hodges 6'1" Jr.

33 Heber Arnold 6'3" Jr.

34 Jonathon Withers 6'1" Sr.

43 Jerry Jeffries 6'1" Jr.

44 Tyrone Paylor 6'4" So.

I have not seen a roster published by the paper or on the school's website. I did give your addy to the asst coach and told him of your request. Maybe you can get one in time to prep for you broadcast.

My son is deployed to Qatar and is looking forward to catching the game on your webcast.