Giles County Coach

Clay

LC is so far down the list in 6A. Regardless who goes there they won't be a big talent magnet........Blackman Riverdale. Oakland. Smyrna. Siegel. They wil see to that, but hey Humtland may have a ringer laying in wait

Yeah, all the mufreesboro teams you mentioned are all right at or above 2ooo students and we have 1100 to pick from, that is exactly the difference there. I don't think that any of those schools have anything to do with who we have on our team. As far as ringers, I have heard that if he does come he is going to bring a few with him. We are probably closer to Huntland enrollment wise than we are to the schools mentioned above.

Yeah, all the mufreesboro teams you mentioned are all right at or above 2ooo students and we have 1100 to pick from, that is exactly the difference there. I don't think that any of those schools have anything to do with who we have on our team. As far as ringers, I have heard that if he does come he is going to bring a few with him. We are probably closer to Huntland enrollment wise than we are to the schools mentioned above.

Thats hillarious :roflol: cuz it never seemed to bother ya'll playing us in the 80's when you had 400 more to chose from than us.

It will be more like Giles County

:roflol::roflol: stop it :roflol: stop it! The mighty Falcon has fallen so far and hard they are hoping to steal some Giles boys.

The only way he comes is if the TSSAA reorganizes and the Falcons are at the top of a classification. He's a good coach, he can see the lay of the land and those forementioned schools are mountains the 2011 falcons have no hope of flying over. Not to be harsh....in the 80's Giles couldn't fly over Lincoln....its just the way it is.

You boys always seem to for get a couple of things....#1 more than half of those students enrolled are GIRLS...#2 you only play 11 boys at a time.

:roflol::roflol: stop it :roflol: stop it! The mighty Falcon has fallen so far and hard they are hoping to steal some Giles boys.

The only way he comes is if the TSSAA reorganizes and the Falcons are at the top of a classification. He's a good coach, he can see the lay of the land and those forementioned schools are mountains the 2011 falcons have no hope of flying over. Not to be harsh....in the 80's Giles couldn't fly over Lincoln....its just the way it is.

How far down was giles county before David come along. I don't think david is afraid he can't do it somewhere besides giles county, and I know he is not scared of the migthy Rutherford County Schools. he might not come to Lincoln County but it want be because he thinks Lincoln County is to hard of a job.

How far down was giles county before David come along. I don't think david is afraid he can't do it somewhere besides giles county, and I know he is not scared of the migthy Rutherford County Schools. he might not come to Lincoln County but it want be because he thinks Lincoln County is to hard of a job.

Scotty ...you read me wrong. I'm certain he's not scared. If their is a group of coaches that can, he is definitely in it in my book. But comparitavely LC in 6A vs GC in 4A, GC is better set to find success. I don't think anyone can deny that.

• 3 weeks later...

Sources close to WKSR say Giles County HC David O'Connor has left the school to accept the same position at Lincoln County.

Well it was a good ride while it lasted, Wade you need to be over there to see who is standing there with him. Talent wise next year will be a very good season for GC and we need to know if we have good coaches staying or we need to be in the hunt.

Edited by likearock