Giles County Coach

Clay

Dad Dad Dad :rolleyes: Where have you been the past couple of decades? Or, say, a few years before he became coach? Have you been :ph34r: ? You must either not remember, been there or too young to know much about Giles County basketball. Yes, they were playing a higher division before he got there BUT and that is a huge BUT they were also 3A out of only three classifications when he got there and immediately they produced more wins and advanced further than before! If you really knew anything about G.C. basket ball you would know that immediately after his arrival he began letting the team play "street ball" and by doing so had the athletes who would not play start to play. Ummm, I think it's best you stick with commenting on football. Though your not all that intuned with it either you do have just a tad more knowledge about what is going on now. But then again, ;) you show just how much you know when you start typing.

Wow that sounds exactly like what I said. Won after dropping down a class, same thing you just said. Winning without coaching, playing street ball, same thing. Maybe we see things in different light but seems the same. Now if you want to continue this I will be glad to when bball season arrives. As for now its Football time. I will be at the game Friday look me up, remember I am the one with DADX5 on his hat, I dont hide behind a keyboard. Stop me when I tell a LIE!!

• Upvote 1

OC. Not only can coach football, he's just as good at baseball and basketball. He could save Giles a lot a money, they could let him coach basketball too. The basketball coach is not even in the same league as OC . He lacks class, work ethics and more.

I think OC backed out of the LC deal b/c he didn't want to leave Giles. I'm sure LC was tempting, but when it set in that he was leaving, he realized he really wanted to stay.

Were going to be in for a long long haul! Not only should we have beaten Lincoln but we should have been up by 28 at least two quarters earlier against Lawrence. I'll say it again. Hastings should have never allowed him back! Were going to go down now and just be a mediocre team from here on out! :angry:

Were going to be in for a long long haul! Not only should we have beaten Lincoln but we should have been up by 28 at least two quarters earlier against Lawrence. I'll say it again. Hastings should have never allowed him back! Were going to go down now and just be a mediocre team from here on out! :angry:

bobcathater012

• Upvote 1

President of the Billy Holt fan club..aka, bobcat012

GC pitched a shutout....the 6 from the 1st drive was all we needed. We saw a very young defense come together nicely and an offense improve as the game went on. What is it your wanting...OC to come by and weedeat your grass while Big Joe does the mowing. Maybe Osteen can install a sprinkler system while Beddingfield spreads some fertilizer.....Oh wait...thats what you do best :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1